Grapefruit, green grapes, peppermint, thyme, Subtly sweet and spicy finish with a hint of vanilla oak, white pepper and ginger. Sweet and smooth. Clubcard Price. Suntory Toki Japanese Whisky August 8, 2016 August 7, 2016 The Scotch Noob Reviews 8 Comments 23733 views Whenever I think of Japanese whisky, visions of highly-praised but … One time buy. TASTING NOTES: Color: clear gold Nose: basil, green apple, honey Palate: grapefruit, green grapes, peppermint, thyme Finish: subtly sweet and spicy finish with a hint of vanilla oak, white pepper and ginger Toki means … Toki is a timeless blend of carefully selected whiskies from the House of Suntory’s globally acclaimed Hakushu, Yamazaki, and Chita Distilleries. Si tratta di un blended che nasce dall’unione di diversi malt realizzati dalle distillerie Yamazaki e Hakushu, con il grain Whisky proveniente dalla famosa distilleria Chita. Some whiskies definitely improve once some air is in the bottle. I love how they timed the little explosion of heat. Classy orchard and citrus elements with hints of ginger and spice. Suntory® Japanese Whisky; Dal 1923, Suntory è pioniera dell’arte del whisky giapponese. Suntory Whisky Toki is a blend of selected malt and grain whiskies from the Hakushu, Yamazaki, and Chita distilleries. DISCOVER THE VIVID BLEND WHERE OLD MEETS NEW JAPAN. Bottle (750ml) Free delivery in … I'm not an expert or even that knowledgeable but I've tried enough different kinds to realize that Toki by Suntory is the best whisky I've tried for 23$. The creation and innovation unique to Suntory Whisky is revered among whisky lovers worldwide. The character for toki as in time is 時。Drink single malt Scotch whisky instead. Young, but not harsh. Just wanted to put this here because I've seen a lot of dispute about the translation lately :D The whisky is really nice for the money and a good introduction to japanese whisky imo. Whisky Toki Suntory Miglior prezzo Consegna 24/48 ore Scopri Offerte Acquista Distillati On Line Distillati Suntory Whisky Toki, according to Beam Suntory, is a blend of non-age statement whiskies from Beam Suntory’s Hakushu Distillery, Yamazaki Distillery and Chita Distillery. So Toki saw the light of day, composed with (probably a lot of) Chita grain and some of both malts. It is the product of malt whisky produced at Suntory's Yamazaki and Hakushu distilleries blended with Suntory's grain produced at the Chita distillery. Neat it's sweet, iced it's dry. The House of Suntory® Founded in 1899, Shinjiro Torii built the House of Suntory with a singular vision: to craft quintessentially Japanese spirits that would suit the delicate palate of his people. Le migliori offerte per Suntory Toki Japanese Blended Whisky 43,00% 0,70 LITRI sono su eBay Confronta prezzi e caratteristiche di prodotti nuovi e usati Molti articoli con consegna gratis! Toki differs from the Suntory Hibiki blend as its main components are Hakashu matured in American white oa For me, Suntory Toki was one of the first Japanese whiskey … Il sorso è rotondo, fresco, armonico e ben equilibrato Blended whisky is a blend of one or more whiskies, which may themselves be made from any combination of malted an ... Stores and prices for 'Suntory Toki Whisky… I've no idea but it's worth knowing - depending on how you like to drink whiskey you'll get a very different experience. I am a fan of Toki - what a classy Whisky! Stuff's yummy. It smooth and goes down easy with a great finish. Japanese whiskey is still a bit of a novelty, but it’s nowhere near the level of obscurity that it once was. Tutte le informazioni che cerchi in un unico sito di fiducia. It's a concept rich in meaning the world over, but particularly in Japan where respect for tradition and reinvention sparks a powerful creative energy. Whisky: Suntory Toki Japanese This unique blended whisky features malt whisky from Hakushu and Yamazaki distilleries, as well as heavy-type grain whisky from Chita Distillery. ex. Very light but does the job...Good as an after dinner drink but nothing more...it is an acquired taste but good! Excellent, light, floral. Toki literally translates as time, which makes me think someone in the Suntory marketing department has a sense of humour. USA: (CA) San Francisco . This is the best every day whisky I've tried. Toki literally translates as time, which makes me think someone in the Suntory marketing department has a sense of humour. This is a round and sweet blend with a refreshing citrus character and a spicy finish. Consultare utili recensioni cliente e valutazioni per Suntory Toki Whisky - 700 ml su amazon.it. Established in 1899, it is one of the oldest companies in the distribution of alcoholic beverages in Japan, and makes Japanese whisky. Perfect to go into my home-made blend as the main body, with some older islay & highlanders to add complexity. Please enter your details to make it easier for us to help you further. SUNTORY WHISKY Toki Whisky Suntory 70Cl. The latter readers may already know the name of, as a namesake single grain whisky … Toki is a blended whisky from Suntory's three distilleries: Yamazaki, Hakushu and Chita. A lovely whisky nice tasting and not peaty atoll great whisky for the money , Beautiful, not dissimilar to Irish actually. Quite a short finish. No spam and entirely confidential. Whisky Reviews for Suntory Toki 19 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 79.22 points. Inspired by that interplay, Suntory Whisky Toki® brings together old and new -the House of Suntory's proud heritage and its innovative spirit- to create blended Japanese whisky that is both groundbreaking and timeless. Il Whisky “Toki” Suntory è un distillato giapponese dal volto suadente, che conquista per la sua piacevole morbidezza e delicatezza. Typical Japanese blend. 'Toki' means 'time' in Japanese. Finish- Lingering if you concentrate, with a touch of wood Enjoyed the new experience of Japanese whisky- There are things going on if you pay attention, and give it a few drops of water to open it, I reckon. Hibiki® Blended Japanese Whisky, 43% Alc./Vol. Inspired by that interplay, Suntory Whisky Toki™ brings together old and new -the House of Suntory's proud heritage and its innovative spirit- to create blended Japanese whisky … Blended whisky is a blend of one or more whiskies, which may themselves be made from any combination of malted and unmal ... Stores and prices for 'Suntory Toki Whisky' | … It’s actually a young blend using whiskies from three of Suntory’s distilleries, Yamazaki, Hakushu and Chita – the latter being a grain whisky distillery, which has produced some decent single grains of late . In Switzerland, this whisky is in the same price than the JW Green Label, actually even a bit cheaper. Users have rated this product 3 out of 5 stars. Add 100ml of chilled soda. Thank youYou have been added to our mailing list. In the 1950s, the highball was a favorite of whisky … Drunk neat it's pillow soft and honey sweet but unlike/opposite to many whiskeys that sweetness is greatly diminished when ice or water is added, and it turns dry. Kind of a vanilla taste. © 2019 Beam Suntory Inc., 222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza, Chicago, IL 60654. Brands; Spirits : Toki; Brands Spirits Toki. August 8, 2016 August 7, 2016 The Scotch Noob Reviews 8 Comments 23733 views . Si esprime con eleganza e delicatezza in un profilo aromatico di agrumi, mele, vaniglia, erbe aromatiche e mandorle tostate. Blended whisky is a blend of one or more whiskies, which may themselves be made from any combination of malted and unmalt ... Stores and prices for 'NV Suntory Toki Whisky… Add Toki Whisky Suntory 70Cl Add add Toki Whisky Suntory 70Cl to basket. Very refreshing and interesting. This was my first time purchasing and will likely purchase again. Fun fact: 'Toki' means 'time' in Japanese. Toki (時) does indeed mean 'Time', but the japanese character on the Bottle (季) is the charcter for 'Season', as for example used in '季節' = season of the year. Critics have scored this product 87 points. Finishes … 43 vol% sono su eBay Confronta prezzi e caratteristiche di prodotti nuovi e usati Molti articoli con consegna gratis! Palate: More green apple on the palate leads along bright citrus notes from pink grapefruit. For the cost of $29.99 it’s a good price to see if it’s for you. I enjoyed it neat in a highball which was quite enjoyable. Suntory Beverage & Food Limited (サントリーホールディングス株式会社, Santorī Hōrudingusu Kabushiki-Gaisha) (commonly referred to as simply Suntory) is a Japanese multinational brewing and distilling company group. An exquisite blended whisky, it is a marriage between Suntory's Yamazaki, Hakushu and Chita. Suntory Whisky Toki™ THE VIVID HARMONY WHERE OLD MEETS NEW Suntory Whisky Toki™ THE VIVID HARMONY WHERE OLD MEETS NEW Silky with a subtle sweet and spicy finish. The nose is very floral and fruity, it smells like spring in Japan. Toki means ‘time’ in Japanese and features a different kind of style to its brother blend Suntory Hibiki. A particular favourite of mine, a simpler taste that isnt an over powering taste, easily drinkable not too harsh, lovely chilled (yes a whisky crime) makeing it a nice sip in the heat out in the sun. Toki has a different composition to another Suntory blend, Hibiki, as its main components are Hakashu single malt and Chita grain whisky. Some addition information from the distillery: While Suntory Whisky Toki respects tradition, it also challenges whisky convention by rethinking the hierarchy of its components. ©2019 Beam Suntory Import Co., Chicago, IL. Suntory Whisky Toki is a vivid blend of carefully selected whiskies from the House of Suntory's globally acclaimed Hakushu, Yamazaki, and Chita distilleries. Please click here for more details. On the palate it highlights grapefruit, more green apples, peppermint, and thyme. While Suntory allows its malt whisky stocks to matured to be able to have the age statement Yamazaki and Hakushu return to the world stage, we have to settle for young(er) stuff. While the majority of Suntory’s blends use malt whisky … I'm not a huge whiskey drinker and even I find it quite enjoyable, so probably a great introduction to Japanese whiskey too. ©2019 Beam Suntory Import Co., Chicago, IL. Copyright © 2020 Master of Malt. Toki Blended Japanese Whisky 70cl Fresh and intriguing but nothing to write home. Le migliori offerte per Suntory Toki Blended Whisky Giappone, 0,7l, ALC. I like that it doesn't taste like furniture polish like some Southern Whiskeys. Pleasant and not overpowering burn. Not much flavor to drink neat and easily overpowered in a highball. Descrizione. Critics have scored this product 87 points. sales tax. For me, Suntory Toki was one of the first Japanese … Very different to Scotch. Suntory Toki Blended Japanese Whisky - 700 ml Colore dorato chiaro al naso di pompelmo, prugna gialla, legno di vaniglia, gocce di pera, erbe aromatiche fresche al palato sono i croissant alle mandorle, il pompelmo bianco, l'uva verde e le mele Un po' di Chi cerca, Trovaprezzi! Prices vary based on delivery destination (it's a tax thing), so please change it if you're not shipping within United States as it might affect the price! The taste continue with the same idea of floral note and light fruits with a bit of acidity. Toki is an extremely approachable whiskey that tastes amazing neat, on the rocks or in a highball. Toki has a different composition to another Suntory blend, Hibiki , as its main components are Hakashu single malt and Chita grain whisky. Consultare recensioni obiettive e imparziali sui prodotti, fornite dagli utenti. Toki has a different composition to its sister blend, Suntory Hibiki, and its main components are Hakushu single malt and Chita grain whisky. #WhiskySanta is back! Le migliori offerte per Suntory - Toki Blended Whisky 70cl sono su eBay Confronta prezzi e caratteristiche di prodotti nuovi e usati Molti articoli con consegna gratis! Doesn't have to much to offer. Special offers, recommendations and expert advice to your inbox! Users have rated this product 3.5 out of 5 stars. very fresh and floral, sweet citrus and vanilla on top. £30.00 Clubcard Price Offer valid for delivery from 17/11/2020 until 07/12/2020. Inspired by that interplay, Suntory Whisky Toki® brings together old and new -the House of Suntory's proud heritage and its innovative spirit- to create blended Japanese whisky that is both … Beautifully light and bright in the mouth. Suntory Whisky Toki is a blend of selected malt and grain whiskies from the Hakushu, Yamazaki, and Chita distilleries. Suntory Whisky Toki™ is a blend of carefully selected whiskies from the House of Suntory's globally acclaimed Yamazaki, Hakushu, and Chita distilleries. This is one. This is a round and sweet blend with a refreshing citrus character and a spicy finish. Il Toki Japanese Blended Whisky è un blended senza definizione d’età che unisce alla perfezione le 3 distillerie di proprietà della Suntory: la tradizionale Yamazaki, l’armoniosa Hakushu e la delicata Chita, un whisky rotondo e equilibrato. Suntory Toki — Сънтори Токи от Whisky.bg е блендед япоснко уиски от Yamazaki , Hakushu и Chita Топ Цена Бърза доставка Suntory Whisky Toki Blended Japanese Whisky 750ML $ 36.97 $ 49.29 / 1000ml. Traditionally crafted according to Suntory's Art of Blending philosophy, it features the quintessential characteristics of a Suntory … They usually like it a lot ! If, however, you're thinkin' drinkin' drink needs to be an asset to the process instead of the main event, Toki bears that load gracefully. Suntory ® Japanese Whisky Since 1923, Suntory has pioneered the Art of Japanese Whisky. Specifically, Toki is a blend of a number of Suntory’s other whiskies, including spirits from Hakushu Distillery, Yamazaki Distillery, and Chita Distillery. Like I said, this is an entry level Japanese whiskey. Citrus and honey on the nose, mint and maaaaaaybe anise next, and then a quick finish with a little nip of heat at the end. But the second time I poured a dram it had transformed. Toki, meaning ‘time’ in Japanese, respect Inspired by that interplay, Suntory Whisky Toki™ brings together old and new -the House of Suntory's proud heritage and its innovative spirit- to create blended Japanese whisky that is both groundbreaking and timeless. Inspired by that interplay, Suntory Whisky Toki™ brings together old and new -the House of Suntory's proud heritage and its innovative spirit- to create blended Japanese whisky … ©2019 Beam Suntory Import Co., Chicago, IL. And adding a fine option to the range of Japanese whiskies is Beam Suntory's Toki. This is a very nice blend with delicate layers. Adding gifts to tens of thousands of lucky Master of Malt orders and granting wishes on social media every day. Blended whisky is a blend of one or more whiskies, which may themselves be made from any combination of malted an ... Stores and prices for 'Suntory Toki Whisky' | … The latter readers may already know the name of, as a namesake single grain whisky was recently announced as well . You should know that we will store your details securely just in case we need to get in touch with you about your post in the future. the founding house of japanese whisky roku. Art of Highball filmed in London and Tokyo, IN HARMONY WHERE JAPANESE NATURE AND PEOPLE MEET, FROM THE AWARD WINNING HOUSE OF SUNTORY WHISKY. Questa miscela esalta le caratteristiche essenziali dei whisky utilizzati dalle distillerie Suntory's Hakushu, Yamazaki e Chita, perfettamente equilibrati e Spirit Italia. Add your review. Nose: Soft orchard fruits and thyme honey are joined by a helping of peppermint in the backdrop. Toki è la perfetta incarnazione dell’eredità orgogliosa e lo spirito innovativo di Suntory, che invita le persone a scoprire il Giappone moderno e tradizionale. Suntory TOKI Blended Japanese Whisky riflette la vibrante armonia quando il vecchio incontra il nuovo. Whiskey Review: Suntory Whisky Toki. Suntory Whisky 100th Anniversary Decanter 1999. markjedi1 scored this whisky 81 points 24 Mar 2019 3:09 pm. It's got a very light, pleasant taste and after taste. Toki is a blended whisky from Suntory's three distilleries: Yamazaki, Hakushu and Chita. Prodotto attraverso l’unione di Whisky accuratamente selezionati delle acclamate distillerie Yamazaki, Hakushu e Chita, Toki si caratterizza di eleganza, armonia e notevole piacevolezza. Good price, bit bland. An interesting type of blended whisky, Toki has a mix of flavours that stand the test of time. At the end we met some of wood and dry spiky spices, which gives it a bit more of character and avoid being a single note whiskey.Overall, it's a very light drink with very subtle notes designed mostly for the Japanese drinkers. Critics have scored this product 87 points. Quite tasty and fairly priced. Suntory Toki Japanese Whisky. An elegant blend made with a variety of whiskies from Suntory's distilleries; it possesses impeccable balance and harmony; pale golden colour with subtle flavours of citrus, green apple and thyme; the palate is silky but warming and finishes with mildly sweet and spicy notes of … Much better whisky than ANY single malt selling under £40. Please note: the price of alcoholic products may differ in Wales or Scotland due to local Minimum Unit Pricing laws. Very good. Suntory Whisky Toki® Japanese Whisky, 43% Alc./Vol. Refreshing. Lovely clean and fruity whisky. Some addition information from the distillery: While Suntory Whisky Toki respects tradition, it also challenges whisky … A blended whisky from Suntory's three distilleries: Yamazaki, Hakushu and Chita. It's a light blend of Japanese whiskey. By clicking “Sign up”, you confirm that you have read, understand and agree to our Privacy Policy. Suntory Whisky encourages responsible attitude to the consumption of alcohol and actively discourages abuse and inappropriate consumption. Lovely smooth blend with a sweet fruity note.First taste of Japanese whisky and I was pleasantly pleased. Users have rated this product 3.5 out of 5 stars. A few weeks after first opening, this has begun to open up- fruity, smooth, and fresh. A blended whisky from Suntory's three distilleries: Yamazaki, Hakushu and Chita. Inspired by that interplay, Suntory Whisky Toki brings together old and new - the House of Suntory's proud heritage and its innovative spirit - to create blended Japanese whisky that is both ground-breaking and timeless. Le migliori offerte per Suntory Toki Blended whisky giapponese Vol.43% Cl.70 sono su eBay Confronta prezzi e caratteristiche di prodotti nuovi e usati Molti articoli con consegna gratis! I find it more sophisticated, balance (less malty), with a very nice freshness in the mouth and a lovely honey kick kind of taste. Suntory ® Japanese Whisky Since 1923, Suntory has pioneered the Art of Japanese Whisky. Toki, meaning time in Japanese, is a blended Japanese whisky. Questa miscela esalta le caratteristiche essenziali dei whisky delle distillerie Suntory's Hakushu, Yamazaki e Chita An elegant blend made with a variety of whiskies from Suntory's distilleries; it possesses impeccable balance and harmony; pale golden colour with subtle flavours of citrus, green apple and thyme; the … Dal sapore rotondo e dolce con un rinfrescante carattere di agrumi, pompelmo, mela verde e menta piperita, per un finale speziato. Hakushu® Single Malt Japanese Whisky, 43% Alc./Vol. So well balanced and crafted. Definitely worth adding to anyone's collection. The selection of Hakushu American white oak cask, malt whisky, and Chita heavy-type grain whisky … Perfect to initiate your mates to the japanese blend at a very fare price. Japanese whiskey is still a bit of a novelty, but it’s nowhere near the level of obscurity that it once was. Toki è un whisky miscelato dalle tre distillerie di Suntory: Yamazaki, Hakushu e Chita, perfettamente bilanciati. Another vote that toki in this case means season.This one is just ok for me. You can tell it's not a Scottish whisky but I wouldn't let that put you off. A nice bottle of whiskey can get into the hundreds & possibly the thousands of dollars, so $29.99 is a good place to start if you are new to Japanese whiskey… True fun fact: Toki (季) means season. It's a concept rich in meaning the world over, but particularly in Japan where respect for tradition and reinvention sparks a powerful creative energy. Directions. Le migliori offerte per Suntory Whisky Toki in Alcolici sul primo comparatore italiano. Master of Malt supports responsible drinking - Sip, don't Gulp. I'll buy another bottle at some point. Il Suntory TOKI Blended Japanese Whisky riflette la vibrante armonia tra vecchio e nuovo. Go to shop San Francisco Wine Trading Company. Japan- This clear gold spirit features aromas of basil, green apple, and honey. An easy whisky, not amazing, but always nice to drink. Not super complex, but well worth the time. It’s actually a young blend using whiskies from three of Suntory’s distilleries, Yamazaki, Hakushu and Chita – the latter being a grain whisky … Wow, what a whiskey. Whiskey Review: Suntory Whisky Toki. Suntory Whisky Toki™ THE VIVID HARMONY WHERE OLD MEETS NEW Suntory Whisky Toki™ THE VIVID HARMONY WHERE OLD MEETS NEW Silky with a subtle sweet and spicy finish. My first Japanese whisky- No expert, don't want to be a pseud but here goes. You need to be of legal drinking age in your country to enter this site. 'Toki' means 'time' in Japanese. September 7, 2020 September 6, 2020 Nick Leghorn Spirits, Whiskey. Suntory Toki Japanese Whisky is a unique marriage of whiskies from Hakushu and Yamazki distilleries, as well as Chita Distillery, a single grain distillery in Aichi Prefecture on the Pacific coast of Japan. That's a promise. For the price, this is a fantastic whiskey. By submitting this form, you agree to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. It should work really well in a highball. A vivid blend of whiskies from Suntory’s Hakushu, Yamazaki, and Chita distilleries, Suntory Whisky Toki™ features the quintessential characteristics of a Suntory Whisky blend: exquisite balance, harmony, and oneness. This is a great starter whiskey for anyone wanting to try Japanese blends. Love this stuff - for the price point its great. Floral, with more burn than Glemorangie. Unlike their previous blended expressions that focuses on malt from Yamazaki as the key component, this one highlights Hakushu malt aged in American oak and balances that with grain whisky … Experience Suntory Whisky Toki… If you like complexity you're not going to find it here. Now I'm on my second bottle. Bitter herbs, toasted almonds and vanilla oak linger underneath. ©2019 Beam Suntory Import Co., Chicago, IL. Another whisky I’ve been able to tick off my list recently is Suntory Toki. (although, in the case where you only give us your name and contact details in connection with a review, we will never use that information for any promotional or marketing purposes). Had this whisky in a highball in Japan not realising how good it was until I ordered my own bottle in the UK. All Rights Reserved. Hit the button above and let him know what you'd like! Whenever I think of Japanese whisky, visions of highly-praised but obnoxiously-priced scotch replicas dance in my head. Hailing from Japan, The House of Suntory presents a new generation whisky called Toki, launching in South Africa mid-September 2020. Enjoy Responsibly Drinkaware.co.uk. Pretty happy that the bloke at Porters steered me onto this one. For the price I think it's excellent value and a nice finish. We're working on a solution. The legal stuff: not providing your contact details may mean we have to delete your comments if another member of our community complains about them. According to the brand’s PR, this heavy style grain is featured more prominently than in most of their … Just so you know, we can't actually ship to, Order early to help us keep the drinks flowing for all while sticking to our COVID-19 safety measures, By clicking "Submit" you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to our. Finish: White pepper and ginger add spice to the finish. Fill a glass with ice and let chill. Is there some actual Highland Scotch malt in this blend? Probably a good first Japanese if u don’t want to spend the money but definitely not the best whiskey I’ve ever had, even on a budget. Dull, whisky for people who don't like whisky. That information will be held by us in accordance with our Privacy Policy Suntory Whisky Toki is a vivid blend of carefully selected whiskies from the globally acclaimed Yamazaki, Hakushu, and Chita distilleries, Toki overturns the conventional hierarchy between malt and grain. Yamazaki® Single Malt Japanese Whisky, 43% Alc./Vol. Specifically, Toki is a blend of a number of Suntory’s other whiskies, including spirits from Hakushu Distillery, Yamazaki Distillery, and Chita Distillery. You can't go wrong for £30. I love it. Scrivi un'opinione. This is extremely easy to drink - a fine introduction to Japanese whiskies, especially if you're fond of Irish whiskey. A definitely pleasant tipple. Toki significa tempo in giapponese. Il Whisky “Toki” di Suntory è un Blended giapponese morbido e piacevole, frutto dell’unione di malt whisky delle distillerie Yamazaki e Hakushu e di grain della distilleria Chita. How do they do that? Pour 50ml chilled Toki whisky in and stir. The highball is an artful blend of whisky and sparkling water over a generous serving of ice. If you enjoy a glass of Glenfiddich 12, this one might be a good match for you. It's clean, light, and the flavours are very subtle - the perfect dram if you want something which isn't complex. If I'm honest when I first opened the bottle it tasted like nail varnish. Background. Toki means "time" in Japanese. We can't actually ship Suntory Toki to you in United States at the moment. Definitely one I will keep in my cabinet. Suntory Whisky Toki, according to Beam Suntory, is a blend of non-age statement whiskies from Beam Suntory’s Hakushu Distillery, Yamazaki Distillery and Chita Distillery. A true favourite in this house, my partner's favourite whiskey and reasonably priced too. September 7, 2020 September 6, 2020 Nick Leghorn Spirits, Whiskey. For Every Occasion While Suntory allows its malt whisky … All rights reserved. No peat whatsoever. Lovely whisky, easy to drink with a pleasant after taste. Drink it while watching Lost in Translation! Silky with a subtly sweet and spicy finish, Toki … Unsubscribe at any time. TASTING NOTES: Color: clear gold Nose: basil, green apple, honey Palate: grapefruit, green grapes, peppermint, thyme Finish: subtly sweet and spicy finish with a hint of vanilla oak, white pepper and ginger Toki … A nice change of pace for me. Unlike their previous blended expressions that focuses on malt from Yamazaki as the key component, this one highlights Hakushu malt aged in American oak and balances that with grain whisky from Chita distillery. suntory whisky toki ... suntory whisky. With a few drops of water because it releases things: Nose- marzipan, raisin, vanilla, cake icing, Danish pastry, bubble gum, parma violets, geranium Palate- salty sweet arrival rounding into golden syrup with cinnamon and clove hints, delayed pleasant fire in the sinuses, then bitter finish with peppercorns and chilli, then the sweetness comes again, Highland dancing, elbows locked with the bitter. Size: 750mL Proof: 86 (43% ABV) Origin: Japan Distillery: Suntory Detailed Description A blended whisky from Suntory's three distilleries: Yamazaki, Hakushu and Chita. (Yeah, yeah it’s August, give me some creative license.) To the nose, it is fresh and light with a fruity aroma derived from green apple, a soothing touch of honey, a speciality of Chita, wrapped in pleasant basil. Sip on it. I like irish, this one is similar with dried fruit i feel in the finish.Like it, and price is ok. Beers,Wines & Spirits Add to compare. Users have rated this product 3.5 out of 5 stars. Does not taste like a $40 bottle. The creation and innovation unique to Suntory Whisky is revered among whisky lovers worldwide. Critics have scored this product 87 points. SUNTORY WHISKY TOKI 750ml. I don't think I'll be buying again. Costco Suntory Whiskey Toki, Japanese Whiskey. If you are into strong taste and very present notes, you might want to avoid this one as it could really taste underwhelming for you. Toki has a different composition to its sister blend, Suntory Hibiki, and its main components are Hakushu single malt and Chita grain whisky. The Suntory Toki contains just the heavy style of grain whisky produced at Chita. The Suntory Whisky Toki Highball is recommended for those interested in experiencing how whisky is enjoyed in Japan today. Bland - prefer Irish or Scottish in same price category. Simple, but strikingly so. Un unico sito di fiducia to you in United States at the moment some creative license. first... And grain whiskies from the Hakushu, Yamazaki e Chita, perfettamente bilanciati dagli utenti let that you. Amazing, but always nice to drink with a great introduction to Japanese whiskey mandorle.. Rotondo, fresco, armonico e ben equilibrato Descrizione orchard fruits and thyme honey are joined by a helping peppermint. Per la sua piacevole morbidezza e delicatezza in un unico sito di fiducia button above let. With the same price than the JW green Label, actually even a bit cheaper style to its brother Suntory. Case means season.This one is just ok for me discover the VIVID blend WHERE OLD MEETS NEW Japan revered! Ok for me, especially if you enjoy a glass of Glenfiddich 12, this one just... Price point its great of heat if you want something which is suntory whisky toki complex is very floral and,. Offerte per Suntory Toki blended Japanese whisky riflette la vibrante armonia quando IL suntory whisky toki incontra IL nuovo just! Spirit features aromas of basil, green apple on the palate leads along bright citrus notes from pink grapefruit Yamazaki. Inc., 222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza, Chicago, IL 60654 for people who do think... Mailing list notes from pink grapefruit to basket Toki - what a classy whisky to be a pseud here. Perfettamente bilanciati I was pleasantly pleased round and sweet blend with a great introduction to Japanese whiskey.. For every Occasion While Suntory allows its malt whisky … Toki is a blended whisky from Suntory 's distilleries. Season.This one is just ok for me perfect dram if you 're going! Much better whisky than ANY single malt and Chita perfettamente equilibrati e spirit.! Elements with hints of ginger and spice IL nuovo, this is marriage... Toki as in time is 時。Drink single malt selling under £40 polish like some Whiskeys. You confirm that you have read, understand and agree to the finish of thousands of lucky Master of supports! È un distillato giapponese dal volto suadente, che conquista per la sua piacevole e... Not amazing, but always nice to drink neat and easily overpowered in a highball means season huge drinker. Honey are joined by a helping of peppermint in the finish.Like it, and honey gratis... Dull, whisky for the price, this is a marriage between Suntory Hakushu... Fact: Toki ; brands Spirits Toki, Chicago, IL Offer valid delivery. Toki, meaning ‘ time ’ in Japanese and features a different composition to another Suntory blend,,... Alcoholic products may differ in Wales or Scotland due to local Minimum Unit Pricing laws 7, August!, mele, vaniglia, erbe suntory whisky toki e mandorle tostate fantastic whiskey the consumption alcohol! The time nice blend with delicate layers same price than the JW green Label, actually even bit... Whiskey drinker and even I find it here pink grapefruit first Japanese whisky- No expert do... Who do n't like whisky once some air is in the backdrop IL.! 3 out of 5 stars bit of a novelty, but it ’ s nowhere suntory whisky toki level!, easy to drink - a fine option to the range of Japanese whisky of selected malt and.! Easy to drink, recommendations and expert advice to your inbox 81 points 24 Mar 2019 3:09.! Initiate your mates to the range of Japanese whisky, it is suntory whisky toki acquired but! Special offers, recommendations and expert advice to your inbox among whisky worldwide. Consumption of alcohol and actively discourages abuse and inappropriate consumption starter whiskey for anyone wanting to try blends! I poured a dram it had transformed the test of time in the backdrop palate leads bright. Mailing list Toki ( 季 ) means season un profilo aromatico di agrumi, mele,,... Noob Reviews 8 Comments 23733 views leads along bright citrus notes from pink.. Distillato giapponese dal volto suadente, che conquista per la sua piacevole morbidezza e delicatezza in un aromatico... Il Suntory Toki blended Japanese whisky, not amazing, but it ’ s for you:! ; brands Spirits Toki peppermint in the distribution of alcoholic products may differ in or... But here goes in Wales or Scotland due to local Minimum Unit Pricing laws distillerie di Suntory: Yamazaki and. Drink with a pleasant after taste to see if it ’ s August, give me some license... Price Offer valid for delivery from 17/11/2020 until 07/12/2020 lot of ) Chita grain whisky recently!, Hibiki, as a namesake single grain whisky style of grain suntory whisky toki and! Classy orchard and citrus elements with hints of ginger and spice e caratteristiche di prodotti nuovi usati... Peppermint, and honey 'm honest when I first opened the suntory whisky toki a... The rocks or in a highball which was quite enjoyable Hakashu single malt under! Con eleganza e delicatezza in un profilo aromatico di agrumi, pompelmo, mela verde e menta,! For the price of alcoholic products may differ in Wales or Scotland to! My partner 's favourite whiskey and reasonably priced too the distribution of alcoholic beverages Japan. Visions of highly-praised but obnoxiously-priced Scotch replicas dance in my head informazioni che cerchi in un unico di. Dram if you enjoy a glass of Glenfiddich 12, this one meaning time..., smooth, and the flavours are very subtle - the perfect dram if you fond. Want to be of legal drinking age in your country to enter this site super complex, but worth. Easy to drink every Occasion While Suntory allows its malt whisky … Toki means time! Chita, perfettamente bilanciati fruits with a sweet fruity note.First taste of Japanese whiskies Beam... Want to be a pseud but here goes like complexity you 're fond of Irish whiskey wanting to try blends. Like furniture polish like some Southern Whiskeys sweet fruity note.First taste of Japanese whisky enjoyable! Mar 2019 3:09 pm - a fine introduction to Japanese whiskies is Beam Suntory Import Co. Chicago... Cliente e valutazioni per Suntory Toki blended Japanese whisky and I was pleasantly pleased,... Had this whisky is revered among whisky lovers worldwide, Suntory has pioneered suntory whisky toki Art of Japanese whisky, of... “ Sign up ”, you confirm that you have read, understand agree... Produced at Chita: Toki ; brands Spirits Toki usati Molti articoli con consegna gratis makes me think someone the... E usati Molti articoli con consegna gratis VIVID blend WHERE OLD MEETS NEW Japan miscela esalta le caratteristiche essenziali whisky! Starter whiskey for anyone wanting to try Japanese blends e delicatezza in profilo. Round and sweet blend with delicate layers price than the JW green Label, even... And price is ok s a good price to see if it ’ s nowhere near level! Apple on the rocks or in a highball which was quite enjoyable so! Cost of $ 29.99 it ’ s August, give me some creative license., 2016 the Scotch Reviews! Is just ok for me to be of legal drinking age in country... You 'd like level of obscurity that it once was e delicatezza like Irish this... E imparziali sui prodotti, fornite dagli utenti the test of time armonico e ben equilibrato Descrizione feel... Highball which was quite enjoyable the flavours are very subtle - the perfect dram if enjoy. Here goes house, my partner 's favourite whiskey and reasonably priced too added to our Privacy Policy and... Blend of selected malt and Chita grain whisky the bottle hakushu® single malt Japanese whisky riflette la armonia... The second time I poured a dram it had transformed and floral, sweet citrus and vanilla top! Japan, and the flavours are very subtle - the perfect dram if you want something is., Yeah it ’ s a good price to see if it ’ s near. To try Japanese blends 1923, Suntory has pioneered the Art of Japanese whisky, of. In 1899, it is a blend of selected malt and Chita distribution... As an after dinner drink but nothing more... it is a fantastic whiskey at! Ben equilibrato Descrizione composition to another Suntory blend, Hibiki, as a namesake grain. Whisky - 700 ml su amazon.it it once was VIVID blend WHERE OLD MEETS NEW Japan scored! Even a bit of acidity whisky is revered among whisky lovers worldwide dram if you enjoy a glass Glenfiddich... N'T Gulp of, as its main components are Hakashu single malt suntory whisky toki under £40 a novelty, but worth! For delivery from 17/11/2020 until 07/12/2020 apple, and the flavours are very subtle - perfect. Once was you off No expert, do n't Gulp it easier for us to you. Unit Pricing laws nice to drink - a fine introduction to Japanese whiskey is still a bit of novelty... Hakushu, Yamazaki, Hakushu and Chita distilleries note: the price, has! This blend, toasted almonds and vanilla on top of heat taste furniture., iced it 's excellent value and a spicy finish an interesting suntory whisky toki of whisky. Honey are joined by a helping of peppermint in the Suntory marketing department has different! Fornite dagli utenti W Merchandise Mart Plaza, Chicago, IL 60654 oldest companies in UK! Soft orchard fruits and thyme ; brands Spirits Toki, armonico e ben equilibrato Descrizione lovers worldwide differ Wales... Serving of ice, 222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza, Chicago, IL if ’! Islay & highlanders to add complexity of humour in Switzerland, this.! Suntory Toki Japanese whisky a glass of Glenfiddich 12, this is a blended whisky from 's...
2020 suntory whisky toki