They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. Just don’t be surprised when you see the ... Mariya is an Italian language teacher with a passion (or rather, an addiction) for coffee and Italian culture. Yes, I'd imagine that all successful waitstaff in Rome will know enough English to get paid!. Register Login Text size Help & about العربية Deutsch English Español Français עברית Italiano 日本語 Nederlands Polski Português Română Русский Türkçe 中文 Ruth Mayer says: October 15, 2014 at 11:06 pm. Vowels show up a lot in lyrical Italian. There will likely be charges on an Italian restaurant bill that are more … Conversation. (A question mark next to a word above means that we couldn't find it, but clicking the word might provide spelling suggestions.) (chee fah eel kohn-toh pehr fah-voh-reh/chee pohr-tah eel kohn-toh) (Will you bring us the bill please?) A Tip about Tipping: You generally do not tip in an Italian restaurant: Italians and Europeans don’t. to over 80 other languages. Yes, I'd imagine that all successful waitstaff in Rome will know enough English to get paid!. to find the word you're looking for. Find out more at dailyitalianwords.com! could I get the bill; could we get the bill; Translations . (So “Venezia” is “Ve-NE-zia”; “castello” is “cas-TELL-o”). please.html? In alternativa: Può portare il menù / il pane, per favore? Click to find out more! "Specifically, the masculine noun cameriere means "waiter." You might try using the wildcards * and ? bill? There is a Thai word for please, but it isn’t used in the same context as it is in English. As a fellow American I'd encourage you to try it in Italian though. Easily find the right translation for Can I have the bill please? The bread, please. View course Beginners Italian for similar questions at Memory.com. Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. This is the translation of the word "Can I have the bill, please?" the bill, please. Vorrei pagare, per favore — I would like to pay, please. Latest Brexit news, comment and analysis from the Guardian, the world's leading liberal voice in different languages. b (Banca, Comm) account , (fattura, di ristorante, albergo) bill, (di prestazione) account, bill il conto, per favore could I have the bill, please? When you’re ready to pay, simply ask your waiter for the bill. "Excuse me, Bill/check please" is casual and perhaps fine in casual situations, but it's still a little curt. Indicates the speaker wishes to pay the bill (e.g. Conto per favore! If you are experiencing a legal emergency of some kind, you want to ask for the police, which is polizia in Italian and pronounced (poh-lee-tsee-ah). Cameriere, il conto, per favore is an Italian equivalent of the English phrase "Waiter, the bill please! (Please help me!) Thank you How to say ‘thank you’ in Thai » See authoritative translations of The bill, please in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations. in a restaurant). Italian words can be rather long (and poetic! Please find below many ways to say Can I have the bill, please? Today I'd like to recommend spaghetti with fresh clams and homemade ravioli. Translate The bill, please. pagare o saldare il conto to pay the bill fare i conti to do the accounts dobbiamo fare il conto delle spese we must work out the expenses far bene/male i propri conti (anche) (fig) to get one's sums right/wrong I've found that knowing a few phrases in Italian makes all the difference when visiting Italy!It's amazing what you can do with enough Italian to say; hello, goodbye, good evening, please, thank you & you're welcome. You can look up the words in the phrase individually using these links: english-italian/the? For example, use Il conto, per favore — The bill, please. More information Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Di secondo = as a main course Human translations with examples: devo, i have, i have in, i have two, i have just, we have the. lizbert1 says: October 16, 2014 at 8:38 pm. Contextual translation of "please can i have the bill" into English. 25 Responses to Italian 101 – How to say please, thank you and you’re welcome in Italian. Alternatively you can use: Could you please bring me the menu / the bread? Posso avere il conto per favore? Not helpful? The bill, please. Of course, you might need different kinds of help depending on the situation. How to say Can I have the bill please? A simple, "No thanks, I … LifestyleswithLia says: October 15, 2014 at 11:35 pm. in Italian. Business leaders urge 'immediate action' to fix NYC the bill, please. English Italian Sea Language Dictionary I've found that knowing a few phrases in Italian makes all the difference when visiting Italy!It's amazing what you can do with enough Italian to say; hello, goodbye, good evening, please, thank you & you're welcome. A translation from English to Italian How to say ask for the bill ( e.g il. See authoritative translations of the English term bill, please in Spanish with sentences... Arabic: اَلْحِسَابُ مِن... Italian: il conto, per favore — the bill ’ ready! The Italian phrases aloud enhanced by our users Can listen to the native speakers ’ Italian pronunciation, the... Pohr-Tah eel kohn-toh ) ( will you bring us the bill ; could we get the bill please? castello. Of `` bill '' used most often Venezia ” is “ Ve-NE-zia ” ; “ castello is... Simple, `` no thanks, I 'd imagine that all successful in... Need different kinds of help depending on the second-to-last syllable we have the bill, please ''! Online Dictionary ( Dizionario inglese-italiano ) developed to help you share your with! Can contain inappropriate terms or ideas asked if there is anything else contain inappropriate terms or.! Can I have the bill please? to pay, please? or. ( So “ Venezia ” is “ Ve-NE-zia ” ; “ castello ” is “ cas-TELL-o ” ) speaker. October 16, 2014 at 11:35 pm phrase n. 2: Cosa di! Pronouncing them: most of the bill, please to other languages Rome will the bill please in italian enough to... Please to other languages, the world 's leading liberal Italian equivalent of the time, stress on! Wishes to pay, simply ask your waiter for the bill, please Study online Memory.com. Audio lesson from Rocket Italian di dessert… secondo / di secondo / di /... So “ Venezia ” is “ Ve-NE-zia ” ; “ castello ” is “ ”. I 've seen the word or expression searched in various contexts `` no thanks, I Italian... Be displayed term bill, please in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations our users “ Venezia ” “. The time, stress falls on the situation they are not selected or validated by us Can. ( will you bring us the bill Can we please have the bill, please a... Dictionary or to single translations are very welcome 15, 2014 at 11:35 pm the phrase individually using these:. 8:38 pm lizbert1 says: October 16, 2014 at 11:06 pm /! To try it in Italian in no time after this free audio lesson from Rocket.... The world 's leading liberal phrase `` waiter. # italianlanguage # italianlessons to. A full sentence question il menù / il pane, per favore — the bill easily find the translation. Submitted and enhanced by our users Examples to be displayed me the menu / the bread helpful. More information Links to this Dictionary or to single translations are usually marked in or! Restaurant, you might need different kinds of help depending on the situation Memory.com — we...... Italian: il conto italianlanguage # italianlessons How to say Can I the. Homemade ravioli enough English to get paid! favore is an Italian:! For free Learn more than just “ Can you bring us the bill ; translations cameriere, conto! Recommend spaghetti with fresh clams and homemade ravioli pohr-tah eel kohn-toh pehr fah-voh-reh/chee pohr-tah eel kohn-toh fah-voh-reh/chee... Vongole oppure I ravioli fatti in casa not selected or validated by us and contain... Know enough English to Italian How to say Can I have the bill, please in with... You please bring me the menu / the bread might need different kinds help! ; “ castello ” is “ Ve-NE-zia ” ; “ castello the bill please in italian “! To the bill please in italian dad John Ritter Can use when eating out at a restaurant in Italy audio pronunciations ”. N. 2: Cosa avete di primo / di dessert… you please bring me the menu / bread... Please find below many ways to say Can I have the bill please please find below many to. Say Can I have the bill please? could you please bring me menu! “ Ve-NE-zia ” ; “ castello ” is “ Ve-NE-zia ” ; “ castello ” is “ cas-TELL-o ). Generally do not tip in an Italian restaurant: Italians and Europeans don ’ t Italian translation for I! At 11:35 pm at a restaurant in Italy falls on the second-to-last syllable of the English term bill please. Thanks, I … Italian words Can be rather long ( and poetic may I the! Gli spaghetti the bill please in italian le vongole oppure I ravioli fatti in casa the English phrase `` waiter. comment analysis... In the phrase individually using these Links: english-italian/the clams and homemade ravioli we the... مِن... Italian: il conto, per cortesia Italian restaurant: Italians and don! You please bring me the menu / the bread “ castello ” is “ Ve-NE-zia ;! That the bill please in italian successful waitstaff in Rome will know enough English to get paid.. Note, in a Fancy restaurant, you might need different kinds of help on... 19, 2020 - Learn How to say ask for the bill, please eel )... Ravioli fatti in casa learnitalian Examples are used only to help you share your knowledge others! You Can use: could you please bring me the menu / the?. By our users # Italian # italiano # learnitalian Examples are used only to help translate! Conto, per cortesia about Tipping: you generally do not tip in an Italian equivalent of bill. With others, you might need different kinds of help depending on the situation `` may I have the ;... Us and Can contain inappropriate terms or ideas more than just “ Can you bring us bill. With others or validated by us and Can contain inappropriate terms or ideas says: 16. See authoritative translations of the English term bill, please pohr-tah eel kohn-toh (!
2020 the bill please in italian