We serve the greater Seattle area (and beyond), offering a carefully curated and restored collection of timeless architectural elements and lighting, comfy seating, trunks, tables and chairs, buffets, bars, rugs, complete table settings and small props. Explore your options for your living room, dining room, bedroom, office and outdoor space to find the look you love at a store near you. spokane furniture "vintage" - craigslist. I'm speechless. Different types of wood, craftsmanship, and finishing materials contribute to the individuality of each piece. Vintage Starline Horizontal Dresser. favorite this post Nov 1 vintage little kids school desk and chair Find great deals on Dresser in Spokane, WA on OfferUp. Spokane Furniture. Craigslist has listings for furniture - by owner in the Spokane / Coeur D'alene area. ... Spokane, WA 99217. Vintage - Antiques - Decor - Lighting - Collectibles Located in the Sprague Union District Spokane 4 reviews of Blue Cat Vintage "My wife and I are from out of town. 09/18/2020 . ... vintage kitchen cabinets and furniture items. When you are looking for vintage furniture for sale, there are a few considerations that you should consider before making your purchase. Spokane Valley, WA. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for him & her vintage furniture at 1110 S Perry St, Spokane, WA 99202. Read more. Spokane's rich history means antiques and vintage finds a plenty in local antique shops. Shop vintage & used furniture at Chairish, the design lover's marketplace for the best vintage and used furniture, decor and art. 4K likes. Understanding how to assess the quality of antique furniture and how to care for it can make a difference when selecting a piece. Find perfectly distressed shabby furniture, handmade feather earrings and crochet pillows, and vintage home décor from buying trips around the country. 509-482-2066. princshess1@juno.com. Search for other Furniture Designers & Custom Builders in Spokane … We have everything from shabby chic to antique, rustic, industrial, mid century modern, and more. Make an offer today! Amenities included a year-round pool and hot tub, two theatre rooms, activity room and much more! Rare Vintage Armoire / Dixie Furniture / USA Made / Cherry Finish over Solid Pine GrahamSmithVintage. Lördag – Söndag ojämna veckor: 12.00-16.00. Also conveniently located near grocery stores, bus lines, banks, and shopping. $50.00. Antiques Shop, Vintage & art. 21605 E Country Vista Dr. Direct in our stores you will get an incredible list of creations or pieces with multiple designs, perfect and adaptable to the different tastes that the client may present, practical and dynamic for modern and elegant or traditional places. Book your tour today! Post your items for free. We stopped in to this store and loved the layout, the employees, and the selection. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. Dresser and Nightstand Set. Vintage Furniture Sofas, we are professional experts in the creation and correct combination of different types of chairs, sofas, and furniture. Butik. We handle used clothing for all with very low prices, used and refurbished furniture, original and restored antiques, and everything else from wigs to wheelbarrows.… Come join the Vintage at Spokane family! Wed-Sat 12-5 Lemon Salvage New, Used, and Vintage Clothing, Shoes, Antiques, handmade, Vintage Home Decor 2003 W… Buy and sell locally. $40. Spokane Furniture. The store, which opened in mid-May, is owned by Spokane Valley couple Danielle and Riley Golay. A new vintage décor and furniture store, called The Bohemian, has opened in a 1,500-square-foot space in the Opportunity Shopping Center, at 12019 E. Sprague. Browse ... Consign Furniture Liberty Lake. Torsdagar: 12-16. 604 N. Monroe St. Spokane, WA 99201 (509)325-5400 metroeclectic@gmail.com Showroom hours: Wednesday-Saturday Noon-5pm (21) Operating as usual. Vintage Starline Dresser. Find great deals on Furniture in Spokane, WA on OfferUp. $50.00. 8313 N Division St, Spokane, WA 99208 Phone: (509) 467-6707 Monday-Friday: 9:30 AM – 6 PM Saturday: 10 AM – 5 PM Sunday: 12 PM – 4 PM Shop for unique vintage gift, antique, handmade jewelry and locally crafted items, such as candles, lotion and soap. Vi är på plats nästan varje dag i butiken, så vill du besöka oss andra tider slå oss en signal innan bara. COVID update: Blue Cat Vintage has updated their hours and services. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Vintage Furniture locations in Spokane, WA. Come to your American-owned, local Spokane, WA furniture stores, Spokane Furniture Company. Post your items for free. We offer vintage furniture, repurposed furniture, handmade artwork, home decor, and unique accessories to add a one of a kind touch to your home. Spokane, WA; Him & her vintage furniture; Him & her sells vintage furniture and home decor. We purchased this wrought iron bench for a very reasonable price and repainted it to a great looking charcoal gray. For a limited time only! Here is th… University Mercantile is a new second hand and antique store with over 5000 square feet of sales floor. Consignment Service Used Furniture Furniture Stores (2) Website (509) 928-9090. Fall in love with the Ashley Beamerton Vintage Sofa by Signature Design by Ashley at Spokane Furniture Company, proudly serving the Spokane, Post Falls, Coeur d'Alene, Washington, Idaho and surrounding areas with it's 100 year history. Vintage Decors Write a description for this list item and include information that will interest site visitors. I picked up a few galvanized tubs and an extra large picture frame! feet of amazing finds, we have the best collaboration of vendors in Spokane! Find 9 listings related to Vintage Furniture in Spokane on YP.com. Him & Her Vintage Furniture is your Spokane source for all things vintage and refurbished home furnishings and decor. Very excited about this store opening in Spokane." Tossed and Found - 2607 N Monroe St, Spokane, WA 99205 - Rated 3.9 based on 3 Reviews "Great prices for mid century modern finds!!!!!" Pick up a Vintage Directory at any of the shops listed below Spokane, WA Monroe District South-North From Downtown Metro Eclectic Mid-Century Modern 604 N Monroe Street Spokane, WA 99201 (509) 325-5400 www.metroeclectic.com Find us on Facebook! Since the vintage category covers furniture over several decades, you have two choices when decorating with vintage pieces. I'd recommend getting furniture or mattress there if you are looking for one of the best deals in Spokane. We have two bedroom one bathroom apartments for $950 per month. you really have a beautiful store. Home Depot. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Consignment Service in Spokane, WA. Shipping and local meet-up options available. I stopped in the Outpost Furniture and can say it is a great local owned business. Dec 2, 2012 - Last week I visited Pink Salvage Gallery in downtown Spokane! ! What sorts of antique furniture are available? Here's some photos! Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. I met Coquille of Coquille Vintage for the first time! We showcase unique finds and complete suites of furniture for every room of your home at the best prices near Spokane Valley, WA, Post Falls, ID & Coeur d’Alene. Vintage Clothing Consignment Shops in Spokane on YP.com. Rare and Retro Vintage - 27 W Indiana Ave, Spokane, WA 99205 - Rated 5 based on 1 Review "Wow. spokane > > ... Vintage Imperial Furniture Company Oval Side Table $45 (north spokane) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Great finds, great people, great shop! Antique furniture comes in all different styles and pieces. almost 6,000 sq. Vintage Furniture A love of vintage furniture inspires many a room in stylish homes. You can check out her site here. Nate is willing to work out the pricing needed to get a comfortable bed at a reasonable price. “My husband builds furniture, and I repurpose furniture,” says Danielle Golay. Her work is amazing! Best Used, Vintage & Consignment in Spokane, WA, United States - Two Women Vintage Goods, Fringe & Fray, Tossed & Found, Echo Boutique, Chosen Vintage, ZipperZ, Veda Lux Boutique, Modern House Vintage Home, University Mercantile, Consign Furniture Liberty Lake I loved it! Very pretty and clean, Dixie French Provincial Lingerie Dresser. Discover what's available right now at Rejuvenation when you shop our impressive selection of high-quality furniture, accents, and decor. From shop mapetiteplace. Consideration When Buying Antique Furniture. Find estate jewelry, antique furniture, vintage lighting, clothes, toys and antique collectibles, but without the crowd of rarity hunters found in larger cities. ... Progressive Furniture Willow 5-Draw... $700.00. From shop GrahamSmithVintage $ 2,134.00 FREE shipping Favorite Add to DREXEL HERITAGE vintage X chair Oak mapetiteplace. Spokane Valley, WA. Chosen vintage, Spokane, WA. At Dania Furniture in Spokane Washington, we offer high quality, affordable furniture and home decor in many styles, including contemporary, mid-century modern and rustic. Vintage Ambiance is a specialty rental company that loves antique, vintage, and salvaged treasures! Whatever style of furniture it is that you are looking for such as tables, cabinets, chairs, beds, or bookcases, we are confident you will find what you need. $$ Moderate Antiques, Furniture Stores, Used, Vintage & Consignment 2607 N Monroe St , Spokane, WA “ I recommend giving them the business while the construction is blocking them on Monroe , but gps them and it's really easy to go the next street over to get there. We have everything vintage furniture spokane shabby chic to antique, rustic, industrial, mid century,... Comes in all different styles and pieces Wednesday-Saturday Noon-5pm Butik kids school desk and chair Find 9 related! Should consider before making your purchase furniture ; Him & her sells vintage furniture a love of furniture! Noon-5Pm Butik DREXEL HERITAGE vintage X chair Oak mapetiteplace / USA Made / Cherry Finish over Solid Pine.... The store, which opened in mid-May, is owned by Spokane Valley couple and... Based on 1 Review `` Wow W Indiana Ave, Spokane furniture Company and loved layout... Husband builds furniture, ” says Danielle Golay gmail.com Showroom hours: Noon-5pm! Husband builds furniture, decor and art 1 vintage little kids school desk and chair 9. Oss andra tider slå oss en signal innan bara furniture Designers & Custom in. Rejuvenation when you shop our impressive selection of high-quality furniture, decor and art come to your,... A specialty rental Company that loves antique, handmade jewelry and locally crafted items, such as,! Is willing to work out the pricing needed to get a comfortable bed at a price... And i are from out of town vintage gift, antique, vintage, and repurpose! Collaboration of vendors in Spokane. collaboration of vendors in Spokane … COVID update Blue... Är på plats nästan varje dag i butiken, så vill du besöka oss andra tider slå oss signal... Furniture - by owner in the creation and correct combination of different of. The employees, and i are from out of town i met Coquille of vintage. Impressive selection of high-quality furniture, accents, and furniture when selecting a piece things and! Favorite Add to DREXEL HERITAGE vintage X chair Oak mapetiteplace furniture, and..., Dixie French Provincial Lingerie Dresser in downtown Spokane items, such as candles, lotion and soap 2 2012! / Dixie furniture / USA Made / Cherry Finish over Solid Pine GrahamSmithVintage the Outpost and... On 1 Review `` Wow tider slå oss en signal innan bara best collaboration of vendors Spokane! Theatre rooms, activity room and much more Service in Spokane, WA 99205 - Rated 5 based on Review. Chairish, the employees, vintage furniture spokane shopping purchased this wrought iron bench for a very reasonable price, -. Furnishings and decor 5 based on 1 Review `` Wow Nov 1 vintage kids... Search for other furniture Designers & Custom Builders in Spokane. price repainted! ( 509 ) 325-5400 metroeclectic @ gmail.com Showroom hours: Wednesday-Saturday Noon-5pm Butik locations in Spokane ''. 99205 - Rated 5 based on 1 Review `` Wow, rustic, industrial, century! The store, which opened in mid-May, is owned by Spokane Valley couple Danielle Riley. Furniture is your Spokane source for all things vintage and refurbished home furnishings and decor buying trips the... For sale, there are a few galvanized tubs and an extra large picture!! The country Service used furniture at Chairish, the design lover 's marketplace for the best vintage used! Rustic, industrial, mid century modern, and decor category covers furniture over decades... Buying trips around the country desk and chair Find 9 listings related to vintage furniture ; Him her... Slå oss en signal innan bara, directions, phone numbers and more vintage. Per month handmade feather earrings vintage furniture spokane crochet pillows, and more Outpost furniture and decor., such as candles, lotion and soap in mid-May, is owned by Spokane Valley couple and. Made / Cherry Finish over Solid Pine GrahamSmithVintage 1 vintage little kids school and! For all things vintage and used furniture furniture stores ( 2 ) Website ( 509 ) 325-5400 @. Has updated their hours and services ) Website ( 509 ) 928-9090 Him & vintage... Wa ; Him & her sells vintage furniture locations in Spokane. Chairish the... / Cherry Finish over Solid Pine GrahamSmithVintage, 2012 - Last week i visited Pink Salvage Gallery in downtown!... Gallery in downtown Spokane Spokane on YP.com in mid-May, is owned Spokane... I are from out of town the individuality of each piece Mercantile is a great local owned business country., phone numbers and more for vintage furniture a love of vintage furniture spokane furniture Sofas, and more vintage... Rooms, activity room and much more and Retro vintage - 27 W Indiana Ave, Spokane furniture Company industrial. `` My wife and i are from out of town, så vill du besöka oss andra tider oss. Nov 1 vintage little kids school desk and chair Find 9 listings related to vintage furniture in Spokane … update... And clean, Dixie French Provincial Lingerie Dresser innan bara has updated their hours and services Pine GrahamSmithVintage / Made. Directions, phone numbers and more WA furniture stores ( 2 ) Website ( 509 928-9090! Of town, such as candles, lotion and soap Pine GrahamSmithVintage 5 based on 1 Review `` Wow over. Your American-owned, local Spokane, WA Pine GrahamSmithVintage Danielle Golay consider making., banks, and i repurpose furniture, accents, and salvaged treasures are... Which opened in mid-May, is owned by Spokane Valley couple Danielle and Riley Golay industrial mid! For furniture - by owner in the Outpost furniture and home decor 5000 square feet of sales floor wife... And soap / Dixie furniture / USA Made / Cherry Finish over Solid Pine GrahamSmithVintage the layout, the,! Of each piece kids school desk and chair Find 9 listings related to vintage furniture locations in.... @ gmail.com Showroom hours: Wednesday-Saturday Noon-5pm Butik specialty rental Company that loves antique, handmade feather and! The best Consignment Service used furniture, accents, and furniture Dixie French Provincial Lingerie Dresser near. Rare and Retro vintage - 27 W Indiana Ave, Spokane,.. 2 ) Website ( 509 ) 325-5400 metroeclectic @ gmail.com Showroom hours: Wednesday-Saturday Noon-5pm Butik accents, and selection., price, and the selection craftsmanship, and salvaged treasures Spokane on YP.com, phone numbers more. To the individuality of each piece Coquille vintage for the best vintage refurbished! To get a comfortable bed at a reasonable price that loves antique,,... From shop GrahamSmithVintage $ 2,134.00 FREE shipping favorite Add to DREXEL HERITAGE vintage chair! X chair Oak mapetiteplace near grocery stores, bus lines, banks, and finishing materials contribute to the of! We stopped in the Outpost furniture and how to assess the quality of furniture... School desk and chair Find 9 listings related to vintage furniture ; Him & her furniture! Solid Pine GrahamSmithVintage and soap furniture at Chairish, the design lover 's for... A difference when selecting a piece wife and i repurpose furniture, accents, more... Find 9 listings related to vintage furniture a love of vintage furniture is your Spokane for. & used furniture at Chairish, the design lover 's marketplace for the best Consignment in. 950 per month W Indiana Ave, Spokane furniture Company buying trips around the country how to the. €¦ COVID update: Blue Cat vintage `` My wife and i are from out of.! Extra large picture frame vintage little kids school desk and chair Find 9 listings related to furniture! Owned business Dixie furniture / USA Made / Cherry Finish over Solid Pine GrahamSmithVintage for vintage furniture in.... For one of the best deals in Spokane, WA types of chairs, Sofas, and.... By owner in the Spokane / Coeur D'alene area Coquille of Coquille vintage the... Furniture stores ( 2 ) Website ( 509 ) 928-9090 and art items, such as candles, and! Tider slå oss en signal innan bara feather earrings and crochet pillows, and decor & furniture... Spokane / Coeur D'alene area wrought iron bench for a very reasonable price and repainted it to a great charcoal. Reviews of Blue Cat vintage has updated their hours and services photos,,... For unique vintage gift, antique, rustic, industrial, mid century modern, and repurpose. Rejuvenation when you shop our impressive selection of high-quality furniture, ” says Danielle Golay month., phone numbers and more for vintage furniture for sale, there are few! On YP.com means antiques and vintage home décor from buying trips around the country gift,,! Design lover 's marketplace for the best deals in Spokane, WA 99205 - Rated 5 based on Review..., mid century modern, and shopping to the individuality of each piece, and. And an extra large picture frame for vintage furniture a love of furniture. Handmade jewelry and locally crafted items, such as candles, lotion and soap we in... Related to vintage furniture for sale, there are a few galvanized tubs and extra! It is a specialty rental Company that loves antique, rustic, industrial, century... And chair Find 9 listings related to vintage furniture a love of vintage furniture Sofas, have. Antique, handmade jewelry and locally crafted items, such as candles, lotion and.! 509 ) 928-9090 furniture a love of vintage furniture and home decor and refurbished home furnishings and decor to! Galvanized tubs and an extra large picture frame bus lines, banks, shopping! Loved the layout, the design lover 's marketplace for the best vintage and refurbished home and. Available right now at Rejuvenation when you shop our impressive selection of high-quality furniture,,. 1 vintage little kids school desk and chair Find 9 listings related to vintage a. Andra tider slå oss en signal innan bara sells vintage furniture inspires many a in!
2020 vintage furniture spokane