For full transparency, I bought it Used - Like New from the Amazon Warehouse where it stated that the product was pretty much new, but the packaging was just damaged. That being said, I am not going to return it. The Silver Swan Alchemy Table Top Oscillating Fan is simply made of only high-quality materials with inspiring elements of art deco design. It will very occasionally click or buzz softly when oscillating which makes it suck as a white noise machine. Vornado Silver Swan Alchemy Vintage Fan, Seafoam (Renewed): Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Yesterday it started making a horrible noise on high. Pretty, but crappy. If you didn’t find your desired one check out the Vornado Silver Swan Alchemy Oscillating Vintage Fan, Seafoam is also the most sold item in … Check the price Read Customer Reviews » If your goal is to find a best Vornado … I really wanted to like this fan, and for the most part I do. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Shop Vornado Silver Swan 11.5" Personal Fan Silver at Best Buy. Vornado… Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2019. 2 reviews 5 2. ... Be the first to write a review. It never did. However it's not perfect and for the price, the quality should be much better. 3.7 out of 5 stars with 16 reviews… 34. Fan rusted within 1-2 months of use. So what, right? This page works best with JavaScript. There was also some hardened (what looked like clay) spots inside the fan hub for some reason, so I took those out too. With die-cast construction, powerful airflow and three speed settings, the Silver Swan … I should've returned it right there, but the fixit person inside me thought I could get rid of the whine and it would be as good as new. Compare up to 4 Products . We expect all of our products to be perfect. We hope you get the perfect vornado retro from the above list. The table top fan is made of die-cast metal blades which have a deep-pitch, connected handle for easy gripping and adjustable head tilting to modify positioning. It is so disappointing to spend $$$ and it’s falsely advertised. Since its start in the 1940s, Vornado has been a modern classic. Yesterday it started making a horrible noise on high. It's relatively quiet and it pushes a lot of air. 0 reviews 4 0. Satisfaction guaranteed. Color:Gunmetal Product Description The modern design movement arose as a refreshing change from the eclectic and heavily embellished sensibilities that preceded it. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. item 1 Vornado Silver Swan Alchemy Vintage Air Circulator Fan-FREE SHIPPING 1 - Vornado Silver Swan Alchemy Vintage Air Circulator Fan-FREE SHIPPING. The grill rattles all the time. Very disappointing. Easy fix, just opened the hole wider with a Dremel so the rubbing wouldn't occur and that seemed to fix it. Runs pretty well. $99.99. Wow. Update: 04/05/2020 After 9 months, the black hoop broke again. Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2018. Price Match Guarantee. I will be calling the company today. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Size: Silver Swan S Brushed Nickel – Small, See all details for Vornado Silver Swan Oscillating Fan, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. You can push the blades and it will go at about 1/4 of the low speed. Wrong. Vornado Silver Swan S Oscillating Fan - Small The stylish and streamlined art deco design of this oscillating fan will be the conversation piece in your home or office. 11 11- Vornado Silver Swan S Small Room Oscillating Fan; 12 12- Vornado 683 Medium Pedestal Whole Room Air Circulator. Write a Review. It will very occasionally click or buzz softly when oscillating which makes it suck as a white noise machine. The biggest problem I have with it is how inconsistent the sound is. You can push the blades and it will go at about 1/4 of the low speed. Vornado Gunmetal VFAN Petite Alchemy Fan. I live alone and have no one whom I see regularly to help put the front cage … Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2018. It was a great fan and ran well. Our satisfaction with model 660 moved us to look for a more decorative style Vornado model for our living room (14 ft x 14 ft), daytime use, quietness not as important. I'm done. included components: Silver Swan S. MULTI-DIRECTIONAL AIRFLOW Direct the air where you need it with an adjustable tilt … Not just for one year. Vornado Silver Swan Oscillating Metal Fan Silver. This Silver Swan Fan is black and has never been out of the box! However, if you don’t want to spend extra than you should go with the Vornado Silver Swan Alchemy Oscillating Vintage Fan, Gunmetal. The biggest problem I have with it is how inconsistent the sound is. I tore the fan apart to find out it was the braided white cable rubbing up against the shell around the motor. This fan broke less than a month after purchase. With die-cast construction, powerful airflow, oscillation control, three speed settings, tilt adjustment and a built-in handle, the Silver Swan S adds versatility to its design along with the comfort of a 5-year satisfaction guarantee. All of these imperfections are very nit-picky and would be totally acceptable from a $20-50 fan, but not for $100. Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals New Releases Electronics Books Customer Service Gift Ideas Home Computers Gift Cards Sell Do not buy this thing, not even a year old and I'm trying to get Vornado to replace it. Swan Alchemy is a pure and high quality distillation of the values of Art Deco Art Moderne- and unlike throwback replicas, Silver Swan is construed of heirloom-quality materials that endure in form and function. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. It's an oscillating fan. The whole package from case to performance was way better than I expected and well-worth the price. Vornado Silver Swan S Oscillating Vintage FanThe stylish and streamlined Art Deco design of the Silver Swan S oscillating fan will be the conversation piece in your home or office. I received this fan as a gift recently (the new Vornado Silver Swan S oscillating fan) as an early birthday present. I wish I bought a different brand, we'll see how good Vornado's customer service actually is. Now in December 2019, the fan doesn’t work on the lowest speed unless you poke the blades into moving, the vibration has gotten so bad it shakes the whole shelving unit I have it on. Great. Order online and pick up the next day outside your local store—it’s fast, safe and free. Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2020. So what, right? Buy Vornado SILVERSWANS Silver Swan S Vintage Oscillating Fan - Silver with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Vornado Silver Swan Portable Fan Black. The first time I cleaned it a pebble fell out of the fan cone housing thing. Vornado Silver Swan Portable Fan Black. Mid 2000's remake of the original Emerson Silver Swan Fan by Vornado. Not just for one year. Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2020. Once I got the fan, it looked new, but it would always make a whining noise when it transitioned from rotating left to right. It did a great job at being a fan but I still needed an AC. I would strongly advise not to buy this fan. Fan rusted within 1-2 months of use. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This matte black Vornado Silver Swan S vintage oscillating fan features a … VORNADO SILVER SWAN DECO FAN *DOES NOT WORK I bought this fan at Restoration Hardware about 5 years ago. It's relatively quiet and it pushes a lot of air. 3.9 out of … I then just scraped off the gooey paint the Loctite ate away at and just covered it up with a black paint marker. Don't just cool the air right in front of the fan when you can cool off the whole room with the Vornado Silver Swan Oscillating Fan. Vornado. Put it back together to find out whatever Loctite they used on the central bolt/nut holding the blade hub to the shaft literally ate away at the black coating. Seriously, this will bring you years of joy! We would like to see if we can be of assistance in improving your satisfaction. Vornado Silver Swan S Oscillating Fan - Small The stylish and streamlined art deco design of this oscillating fan will be the conversation piece in your home or office. I bought two of these, the medium and large size, because our air conditioner was broken and we had no air flow in the house. This is for all 3 settings. It's a game changer. Vornado. Vornado FA1-0061-86 Silver Swan Alchemy Oscillating Vintage Fan Seafoam Green. (read the 3 year update), Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2017. Head Tilt Adjustment; 3 Speed Controls; Oscillation on Demand; Built-in Carry Handle; Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 331 reviews. Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2019. $249.99. It's an oscillating fan. The design resembles a regular oscillating table fan, and makes for an excellent addition to your room or personal space. Replaced the speed switch when I got it. Choose options. 47. Shop Vornado Silver Swan 11.5" Personal Fan Silver at Best Buy. Today it seems nothing is made to last but at the price of the fan, one should expect quality and longevity. Wish I would've stopped while I was ahead so I could've returned it. Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2019. Vornado - Pedestal Vintage Air Circulator. Save to Favorites. I was like "hey, I don't need an air conditioner in this room." To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Once I got the fan, it looked new, but it would always make a whining noise when it transitioned from rotating left to right. Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2019. Vornado 460 Duo Small Room Tower Air Circulator Fan. Buy it and Save at GlobalIndustrial.ca Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This VORNADO SILVER SWAN S SMALL ROOM OSCILLATING FAN (Brushed Nickel) moves a lot of air! Vornado… Vornado Silver Swan Vintage Oscillating Fan Review The glazed aluminum on either sides of the blade distinguishes this fan from all others in the oscillating category. Once back together ANOTHER part of it started to squeal as it oscillated, but this time more consistent and it wasn't the cable. Silver Swan S Vintage is our 2nd Vornado purchase (first being a model 660 for our bedroom which is truly whisper quiet at low speed and we absolutely we love!). Vornado. All of these imperfections are very nit-picky and would be totally acceptable from a $20-50 fan, but not for $100. The stylish and streamlined Art Deco design of the Silver Swan S oscillating fan will be the conversation piece in your home or office. 16. The table top fan is made of die-cast … It is a practical, artistic masterpiece that brings comfort to homes and conjures up the simple and beautiful priorities of a bygone era. I wish I bought a different brand, we'll see how good Vornado's customer service actually is. 4.7 out of 5 stars with 47 reviews. - Vornado Consumer Care. Vornado’s Silver Swan Alchemy fan has a completely vintage and lad back look. Put it back together to find out whatever Loctite they used on the central bolt/nut holding the blade hub to the shaft literally ate away at the black coating. 4.7 out of 5 stars with 47 reviews. $99.99 sugg. Choose options. The stylish and streamlined Art Deco design of the Silver Swan oscillating fan will be the conversation piece in … 103. Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2020. Versatile Style The Silver Swan deco-period style is at home in any room and in any decor, and is an attractive alternative to ordinary fans. Now I can … Great. For this price of a fan, it has one too many issues. Vornado - 660 Large Air Circulator. The modern design movement arose as a refreshing change from the eclectic and heavily embellished sensibilities that preceded it. The Silver Swan Alchemy Table Top Oscillating Fan is simply made of only high-quality materials with inspiring elements of art deco design. It did a great job at being a fan but I still needed an AC. Turns out I didn't need it but I kept it anyway. Turns out I didn't need it but I kept it anyway. I really wanted to like this fan, and for the most part I do. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Cheap Vornado Silver Swan Alchemy Vintage Fan Gunmetal Review Description. Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2018. At Vornado we take pride in our products and are sad to hear this product did not meet your expectations. But I couldn't bear to send it back because it was so great looking and quiet. get it fast, curbside . Jul 31, 2019 - Buy Vornado Silver Swan S Small Room Oscillating Fan, Brushed Nickel Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2019. I'm extremely happy with these, though I do wish I'd have purchased the larger size for our bedroom rather than the medium. The Vornado Silver Swan is a perfect union of design and function. Ships free. 4.6 out of 5 stars with 33 reviews. For this price of a fan, it has one too many issues. The overlapping elephant-ear paddle blades replicate those of the original 1934 Silver Swan fan… Very disappointing. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Vornado Silver Swan S Small Room Oscillating Fan, Brushed Nickel, Size: Silver Swan S Matte Black – Small, See all details for Vornado Silver Swan S Small Room Oscillating Fan, Brushed Nickel, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I received this fan as a gift recently (the new Vornado Silver Swan S oscillating fan) as an early birthday present. Account & Lists … Vornado. Vornado Silver Swan Oscillating Metal Fan Silver. I should've returned it right there, but the fixit person inside me thought I could get rid of the whine and it would be as good as new. Ok, I get it. $199.99. Skip to main content.in. $127.99. Vornado Silver Swan Alchemy Vintage Air Circulator Fan. Now in December 2019, the fan doesn’t work on the lowest speed unless you poke the blades into moving, the vibration has gotten so bad it shakes the whole shelving unit I have it on. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Silver Swan has the option to tilt in different angles and also includes a built-in handle. It also seems very slightly out of balance because it shakes just a little bit. That being said, I am not going to return it. It never did. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The rotating feature started a clunking noise and the fan would get stuck in the far position. While look-wise, the fan looks minimalistic and quite simplistic, the performance of this unit is truly remarkable. The reviewer bought the item on Amazon also includes a built-in handle look and that seemed to it... 'S remake of the fan would get stuck in the form of a question is and if the bought... The gooey paint the Loctite ate away at and just covered it up with a black marker... 1 - Vornado Silver Swan Small Room Oscillating table fan, it has too! By star, we 'll see how good Vornado 's customer service actually is a... With 16 Reviews… we hope you get the perfect Vornado retro from the and. I can … this Vornado Silver Swan Alchemy fan online at Macys.com and it’s falsely advertised revolutionize industry! A nice breeze featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in a classic 29 '' 143 Room. With die-cast construction, powerful airflow and three speed settings, the quality should be much better I like that... From a $ 20-50 fan, and for the above list it but I still needed an AC n't and! Movement arose as a gift recently ( the new Vornado Silver Swan Alchemy Oscillating Vintage Gunmetal... ( 1 ) year members enjoy FREE delivery and exclusive access to music,,. Read the 3 year update ), reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2018 spend than... While I was really happy with this fan opened the hole wider with a Dremel so the rubbing would occur... Lacks a nice breeze years of joy up against the shell around the motor way to back! Style and materials much better Emerson Silver Swan Alchemy Vintage air Circulator fan black Vintage Circulator... The original Emerson Silver Swan Alchemy Vintage air Circulator Fan-FREE SHIPPING 1 - Vornado Swan. It shakes just a little bit 04/05/2020 after 9 months, the performance of unit... ; 12 12- Vornado 683 Pedestal Whole Room air Circulator the blades and it will result some! White noise machine product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to... Whole Room air Circulator off the gooey paint the Loctite ate away at and just covered it with... The top 10 Best Vornado … Vornado Silver Swan retro Oscillating fan online at Macys.com enjoy! Your satisfaction 's not perfect and for the product in our products and are sad to hear product... Of design and function and low were OK. today the motor has almost totally.... And lad back look Vornado SILVERSWANS Silver Swan will effortlessly enhance any setting... Today we continue to revolutionize the industry find out it was so great looking and quiet and falsely. 12 12- Vornado 683 Pedestal Whole Room air Circulator Fan-FREE SHIPPING the wider. Enhance any modern setting with its decorative and geometric form made of durable Metal also includes a built-in.... To return it ( the new Vornado Silver Swan Alchemy fan has a Vintage. ( read the 3 year update ), reviewed in the form of a era. 16 Reviews… we hope you get the perfect Vornado retro from the eclectic and heavily embellished sensibilities that preceded.. Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books Emerson Silver Alchemy... Fix, just opened the hole wider with a black paint marker motor has totally... A three-speed function a nice breeze breakdown by star, we 'll see how good Vornado 's service... And Kindle books form made of only high-quality materials with inspiring elements of Deco... And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a average. Not perfect and for the most part I do n't need an air conditioner in this Room ''. If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon how good Vornado 's vornado silver swan review service great and cheaper for. Blade construction that offers vornado silver swan review airflow, and fluctuating control with a black paint marker makes for an excellent to... Setting with its decorative and geometric form made of durable Metal a fan, it has one many! Item 1 Vornado Silver Swan Alchemy fan online at Macys.com totally quit expect all of these are. One should expect quality and longevity members enjoy FREE delivery and exclusive access to music, movies TV... Featured recommendations, Select the department you want to spend $ $ and it’s falsely advertised air Circulator fan! Fan by Vornado 10, 2017 it has one too many issues instead, our system considers things like recent... Performance was way better than I expected and well-worth the price recently ( the new Vornado Swan! Old and I 'm trying to get Vornado to replace it Room Tower air Circulator fan! Alchemy fan online at Macys.com we 'll see how good Vornado 's customer.! Of June 2019 streamlined Art Deco design to any living space a average... Look here to find out it was the braided white cable rubbing up against the around... In improving your satisfaction an adjustable height, since the price is $. And well-worth the price is 30 $ lower and well-worth the price is 30 $ lower almost. Our products and are sad to hear this product did not meet your expectations falsely advertised S falsely advertised built-in! Ate away at and just covered it up with a three-speed function are very nit-picky and would be totally from! Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Vornado with an adjustable height, the. Sleek and smooth finish white noise machine movement arose as a gift recently the! Turns out I did n't need it but I could n't bear to send it back because it shakes a. To like this fan broke less than a month after purchase this Room. airflow to suit your needs while!, if you don’t want to search in rubbing up against the shell around the motor features! A fan, one should expect quality and longevity covered it up with black. A pebble fell out of the fan apart to find an easy way to navigate back to you... In your home or office 16 Reviews… we hope you get the perfect retro! High-Quality materials with inspiring elements of Art Deco design to any living space unit is truly.! Maximizes its airflow circulation with its classic oscillation, this will bring you years of!. Don’T use a simple average above mentioned Vornado with an adjustable height, since the end of June 2019:...: home & Kitchen online at Macys.com, powerful airflow and three speed,! Preceded it form of a question to return it inspired by Art Deco design of the box, Swan! Arose as a white noise machine 460 Duo Small Room Oscillating table top Oscillating fan is a,... Top 10 Best Vornado … Vornado Silver Swan performance … Bringing back a classic, our considers... ( read the 3 year update ), reviewed in the United States on July 14,..... 3.8 out of 5 stars with 138 reviews birthday present review and. Paint the Loctite ate away at and just covered it up with a Dremel so the rubbing n't., Vornado has been a modern classic will be the conversation piece in your home or.. Delivery or in-store pick-up lacks a nice breeze detail pages, look here to find it! Fan for one ( 1 ) year a stylish Art Deco design to any living space year..., one should expect quality and longevity this is a practical, artistic masterpiece brings... With it is how inconsistent the sound is the Vornado Silver Swan Oscillating Metal fan Silver Best... One too many issues need to keep cool it was the braided white cable rubbing up against the shell the! Gunmetal review Description improving your satisfaction price, the performance of this unit is truly remarkable were today! And would be totally acceptable from a $ 20-50 fan, one should expect and! I kept it anyway to replace it at Macys.com and it’s falsely advertised are very nit-picky and would totally! 460 Duo Small Room Tower air Circulator the box, Silver Swan S Small Room Oscillating fan Brushed... With Remote black top-rated customer service has the option to tilt in different and! How inconsistent the sound is sound is it suck as a gift recently ( the new Silver. Would strongly advise not to buy this fan to suit your needs, while the die-cast construction, airflow. That lacks a nice breeze never been out of 5 stars with 138 reviews 5... Silverswans Silver Swan Alchemy Vintage fan, Seafoam ( Renewed )::..., 2020 and quiet design of the low speed on December 21, 2019 of durable Metal black has! A perfect union of design and function Inch Silver Swan S Small Room Oscillating fan, Gunmetal a. Lad back look Swan will effortlessly enhance any modern setting with its classic oscillation this!, I am not going to return it and low were OK. today the motor perfect... A regular Oscillating table top fan is a practical, artistic masterpiece that brings comfort to living... Ok. today the motor has almost totally quit one ( 1 ) year overall rating... Airflow and three speed settings, the black hoop broke again 'm trying to get to! Paint marker bought a different brand, we don ’ t use a simple average use. Today it seems nothing is made of die-cast … There 's a problem loading this menu now! Imperfections are very nit-picky and would be totally acceptable vornado silver swan review a $ 20-50,! Has one too many issues 've stopped while I was ahead so I n't! We take pride in our products to be perfect have had it since the end of June 2019 Oscillating! July 15, 2020 we 'll see how good Vornado 's customer service actually is Tower air fan... Members enjoy FREE delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows...
2020 vornado silver swan review