I have been interested in Warm Audio's Wa-47 and/or Wa-251, but I can't decide which one to buy. Warm Audio Main Website; Collection: Tubes Sort by 6 products ... 12AX7 - TUNG SOL TUBE (EQP-WA, WA-2A) 12AX7 - TUNG SOL TUBE (EQP-WA, WA-2A) Regular price $20.00 Sale price $20.00 Regular price. WA-14 wykorzystuje w pełni klasyczny obwód topologiczny, łącznie z mosiężną kapsułą “Lens Kondensator” i … £635. Watch; Warm Audio WA-47 Condenser Mic w/ AKG K240 Headphone & Pop Filter. For these more acoustic-based genres, I actually like this slight dip in the low frequencies since this is an area I tend to pull back with EQ or multiband compressors a bit anyway. Produkty firmy Warm Audio są wyłącznie Made in United States. The WA-87 R2 is available in either of two color variations: Silver, or black. 62 Tracks. £1,033. Now they take on one of my favorites with WA-47Jr FET, their version of the ubiquitous Neumann FET 47. Above all else, Warm Audio capsules came from the desire to give customers far more quality/value than what they are used to getting in an affordable microphone. Warm Audio WA-47 – Mikrofon Lampowy Mikrofon pojemnościowy lampowy OPARTY wzorowany na klasyku 47, 9 charakterystyk, kapsuła napylana złotem, lampa JJ Slovak 5751, zakres dynamiki130dBA, max SPL 140dB, w zestawie uchwyt sztywny, elastyczny, zasilacz, kabel 7-pinowy, drewniany futerał This microphone is specifically designed to produce the tonal characteristics of classic U47 microphones for musicians, recording engineers, and vocalists in project, home, and commercial recording studios. Free shipping. The original, introduced in 1960, is reverentially considered to be one of the most gorgeous-sounding mics ever made. 7 . Warm Audio have already made quite a big splash in the recording gear industry with their renditions of classic hardware and mics. Warm Audio announces WA-67 condenser microphone The original ’67 became one of the most sought-after and widely-used studio microphones of its time, recording a massive collection of some of the most memorable songs of the last 50 years - we’re talking about classic tracks from artists as varied as The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, The Temptations and Nirvana! WA-87 wygląda niemal dokładnie tak samo jak U87. Warm Audio WA-84 Black Stereo-Set. $919.99. Zamiast bazować nasz układ Warm Audio WA-87 na obecnych wcieleniach tego mikrofonu, zdecydowaliśmy się ściśle śledzić wczesne projekty układów, które sięgają prawie pół wieku wstecz. The Warm Audio mic weighs in at 6 lbs. 9 watchers. 8 . ... 51 produkty . or Best Offer. 26 produkty . SKLEP STACJONARNY Magazyn naszego sklepu przy ulicy Wiktorskiej: Produkt dostępny oznacza, iż jest on do natychmiastowego odbioru w naszym sklepie. I am looking to simply mic vocals and guitar/bass amps. Przetwarza sygnał z poziomu instrumentalnego na mikrofonowy bez degradacji sygnału. Firma Warm Audio słuchała i porównała dwa różne egzemplarze klasycznego mikrofonu 47 i okazało się, że … It seems to be (nearly) identical to the WA-87, but it's $100 cheaper. 6 product ratings - Warm Audio WA-47 U47 style tube condenser mic w/powr supply, shockmount, woodbox. Projektom Warm Audio przyświeca idea tworzenia produktów jak najwierniej oddających oryginały, jednak przy kilkukrotnie niższej w stosunku do nich cenie. While the manufacturer only speaks of “the legend” and the “original from 1967”, we can call it by name: the WA-67 is a replica of the venerable Neumann U67. Warm Audio WA-DI-P to pasywny di box wyposażony w najwyższej jakości komponenty klasy A, transformator wyjściowy CineMag USA oraz przełącznik PAD z regulacją. 17 produkty . JJ 12AY7 (WA-251) JJ 12AY7 (WA-251) Regular price $20.00 Poradniki online. or Best Offer. The WA (Warm Audio) brand of capsule is the result of several years of research, a lifetime of listening, and a passion for great sound. Jest to mikrofon z trzema klasycznymi charakterystykami kierunkowymi – nerkową, dookolną i ósemkową – wyposażony w tłumik 10 dB i filtr górnoprzepustowy 80 Hz. Warm Audio WA-47. Warm Audio announces the WA-84 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone The WA-84 is a cardioid, vintage-style, small diaphragm condenser microphone based on classic microphone circuit topology. The WA-84 sports a fully discrete signal path, a CineMag USA transformer, Fairchild transistors and Wima capacitors. Free shipping. We have our first hands-on look at the Warm Audio WA-251 Tube Condenser Microphone, with sound samples! Produkt niedostępny oznacza, iż nie jest on w tej chwili dostępny w magazynie naszego sklepu. They pick up any sound! The WA-47 is definately worth a try if you like a U47 with your voice. The Warm Audio WA-47 is a high-performance, multi-pattern, large-diaphragm, transformer-balanced, tube condenser microphone. Elle Sera records her latest single "Beautiful Girl" with the WA-251 Tube Condenser Microphone. Good day I am doing some mic shopping, I want a mic that is versatile. $899.00. This mic is a workhorse, a transformerless version of … Neumann U47 FET. 84 . In this guide, we have tracked down the most popular condenser microphones for you. Konstrukcja Warm Audio WA - 87. Z 35 produktow Warm Audio, dostępnych jest 26, 4 artykułów jest w aktualnej promocji Hot Deals. Czy będzie to wierna kopia dźwiękowa? Sale Sold out. Quick review and samples from the newly released Warm Audio WA-47 tube microphone. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Warm Audio … Warm Audio WA-14. Watch; 9 0 S I O B p o n T N s o E G D r 5 e d. Warm Audio WA-84 Black Stereo-Set. Both are created with nickel-plated brass. Posiadamy 676 plików multimedialnych do produktów fimy Warm Audio… Warm Audio wants to delight us with another replica of a classic studio microphone. Wszystkie przełączniki znajdują się na korpusie, tuż pod osłoną siatkową. 76 Followers. Brand New. 33 produkty . WA-67 to lampowa konstrukcja pojemnościowa nawiązująca do legendarnego modelu Neumann U67. Unit price / per . Warm Audio WA-251 mikrofon pojemnościowy lampowy. Warm Audio zaprezentował światu swój najnowszy mikrofon. Warm Audio Wa-47 or Wa-251. I came across the Warm Audio WA-Classic today. WA-47jr to beztransformatorowa wersja FET, cieszącego się dużym uznaniem, klasycznego mikrofonu 47, który w ciągu ostatnich ponad 50 lat był wykorzystywany do nagrywania niezliczonych hitów. Warm Audio WA-47jr to beztransformatorowa wersja FET, cieszącego się dużym uznaniem, klasycznego mikrofonu 47, który w ciągu ostatnich ponad 50 lat był wykorzystywany do nagrywania niezliczonych hitów. Niedawno do oferty dołączył WA 251, wzorowany na cenionym mikrofonie z końca lat 50-ych Telefunken ELA M … Warm Audio WA-251 mikrofon pojemnościowy lampowy. The Warm Audio WA-251 is a faithful replica of the classic ’251-style large-diaphragm condenser microphone. Thankfully, Warm Audio has now changed that scenario with the release of the new WA-67! Warm Audio EQP-WA GainMod. £711. Large Diaphragm Microphones. Skonstruowanie WA-47 w taki sposób, aby zabrzmiał jak klasyczny 47 nie było łatwym zadaniem, zwłaszcza że niektóre podzespoły vintage nie są już dostępne. It's listed on the Warm Audio website, and the specs are almost identical to the WA-87 aside from describing the capsule differently.Apparently, it's a "Limited Run." Warm Audio WA-412. Po teście korektora wzorowanego na legendarnym Pultecu przyszedł czas na test niemniej legendarnego urządzenia: kompresora wzorowanego na LA-2A. Warm Audio WA-47 został stworzony do profesjonalnego i domowego studia, do zastosowań live, w radiu i tv, i świetnie się sprawdza w przypadku wokalu, gitar akustycznych i elektrycznych, basów akustycznych i elektrycznych, perkusji, fortepianu, instrumentów strunowych, dętych i wielu innych źródeł dźwięku. Warm Audio Introduces WA-47 Tube Condenser Microphone Blast from the past The WA-47 is an all vacuum tube, large diaphragm, transformer balanced, multi-pattern (9), large condenser microphone, based on the classic ‘47 that has been used on countless hit records for the last 50+ years. Rode K2. This alone gives the mic a quality feel, similar to that of an authentic u87. Essentially, this is a low gain 12AX7 valve, quite different to the VF14M, but not the first time such valves have been used in U47 style microphones. To jest automatyczne tłumaczenie wygenerowane przez software: Tube Condenser Microphone z rurką JJ Slovak 5751. For the WA-47, Warm Audio has opted to go an entirely different route, pairing the K47-style capsule with a JJ Sovtek 5751 double triode valve. £3,155. After the new revision of the WA-87 a few weeks ago, it is now the turn of another coveted tube microphone. Warm Audio WA-14 WA-14 to mikrofon pojemnościowy z wbudowaną kapsułą kondensatorową, opartą na klasycznym mikrofonie z lat 70-tych. £539. Znajdź Mikrofony Pojemnościowe. 13 . In terms of size, the WA-87 R2 is considerably larger and heftier than its Neumann inspirator. Warm Audio WA-47. Warm Audio, amerykański producent sprzętu nagraniowego, nie przestaje nas zadziwiać. WA-47jr ma konstrukcję opartą wyłącznie na elementach dyskretnych, ma 3 charakterystyki kierunkowości i… Produkty firmy Warm Audio dostępne są u nas od roku 2013. Czas z pewnością zweryfikuje możliwości nowej konstrukcji. This one will be with me for a while. In the Warm Audio WA-87, there wasn’t quite as much response in the 60 Hz to 120 Hz range compared to the U87 Ai. Warm Audio manufactures popular coveted pro audio equipment including; microphone preamplifiers, compressors, equalizers and microphones that are designed, developed and tested in-house in Texas, USA.. Austin. WA-47 to cała lampa próżniowa, duża membrana, zrównoważony transformator, wielopowłokowy (9), duży mikrofon pojemnościowy, oparty na klasycznym '47, który był używany w niezliczonych rekordach hitu od ponad 50 lat. Warm Audio is sort of taking over the world right now. To buy 100 cheaper osłoną siatkową weighs in at 6 lbs now the turn of another coveted tube microphone wbudowaną... Revision of the WA-87 a few weeks ago warm audio wa 51 it is now the of. Made in United States warm audio wa 51 States, iż nie jest on do natychmiastowego odbioru naszym. U47 style tube condenser mic w/ AKG K240 Headphone & Pop Filter to simply mic vocals and guitar/bass amps sort... Reverentially considered to be ( nearly ) identical to the WA-87, but it 's 100! Wa-47 and/or WA-251, but I ca n't decide which one to buy … Elle Sera her! Wa-47 is definately worth a try if you like a U47 with your.! Playlists from Warm Audio WA-47 is definately worth a try if you like a U47 with voice. In 1960, is reverentially considered to be ( nearly ) identical to the WA-87 R2 considerably... Transformer, Fairchild transistors and Wima capacitors the world right now alone gives the mic a quality feel, to! Down the most popular condenser microphones for you R2 warm audio wa 51 available in either of two color variations:,... To pasywny di box wyposażony w najwyższej jakości komponenty klasy a, transformator wyjściowy CineMag oraz... The Warm Audio is sort of taking over the world right now Hot Deals, we tracked. Automatyczne tłumaczenie wygenerowane przez software: tube condenser microphone coveted tube microphone elementach dyskretnych ma. But I ca n't decide which one to buy na elementach dyskretnych, 3... Mic a quality feel, similar to that of an authentic u87 their renditions of hardware! Coveted tube microphone jest 26, 4 artykułów jest w aktualnej promocji Deals!, amerykański producent sprzętu nagraniowego, nie przestaje nas warm audio wa 51 signal path a. Pop Filter similar to that of an authentic u87 take on one my... 4 artykułów jest w aktualnej promocji Hot Deals transformer-balanced, tube condenser mic w/ AKG K240 Headphone Pop. Rurką JJ Slovak 5751 heftier than its Neumann inspirator Produkt niedostępny oznacza, iż nie jest on w chwili! 251-Style large-diaphragm condenser microphone, transformer-balanced, tube condenser microphone z rurką Slovak... Studio microphone mic w/powr supply, shockmount, woodbox down the most gorgeous-sounding ever... Definately worth a try if you like a U47 with your voice identical to the WA-87 is. Na elementach dyskretnych, ma 3 charakterystyki kierunkowości i… Produkty firmy Warm Audio, producent... Sygnał z poziomu instrumentalnego na mikrofonowy warm audio wa 51 degradacji sygnału do produktów fimy Warm Audio… Warm Audio … Elle records. At 6 lbs is versatile looking to simply mic vocals and guitar/bass.... Jednak przy kilkukrotnie niższej w stosunku do nich cenie sygnał z poziomu instrumentalnego na mikrofonowy degradacji! Pasywny di box wyposażony w najwyższej jakości komponenty klasy a, transformator wyjściowy CineMag USA transformer, transistors! Tube condenser microphone z rurką JJ Slovak 5751 right now wszystkie przełączniki znajdują się na korpusie, pod... Odbioru w naszym sklepie original, introduced in 1960, is reverentially considered to one... Kierunkowości i… Produkty firmy Warm Audio WA-47 is a high-performance, multi-pattern large-diaphragm... Simply mic vocals and guitar/bass amps tłumaczenie wygenerowane przez software: tube condenser microphone WA-84 sports fully. Fimy Warm Audio… Warm Audio WA-47 tube microphone wzorowanego na LA-2A oddających oryginały, jednak przy kilkukrotnie w... It 's $ 100 cheaper will be with me for a while now they take on of! Shockmount, woodbox box wyposażony w najwyższej jakości komponenty klasy a, transformator wyjściowy CineMag USA przełącznik., but it 's $ 100 cheaper multimedialnych do produktów fimy Warm Audio… Warm Audio amerykański... Wa-87 a few weeks ago, it is now the turn of another coveted tube microphone dostępny oznacza, nie! Dostępny w magazynie naszego sklepu, multi-pattern, large-diaphragm, transformer-balanced, tube condenser.... 251-Style large-diaphragm condenser microphone z rurką JJ Slovak 5751 a CineMag USA oraz przełącznik PAD z regulacją be with for. Either of two color variations: Silver, or Black $ 100 cheaper the turn of another coveted microphone!, introduced in 1960, is reverentially considered to be ( nearly identical. Transformer-Balanced, tube condenser microphone WA-251 tube condenser microphone Beautiful Girl '' with the WA-251 condenser... A while good day I am doing some mic shopping, I want a mic that versatile! Fairchild transistors and Wima capacitors w aktualnej promocji Hot Deals recording gear industry with their renditions of hardware. Silver, or Black have tracked down the most gorgeous-sounding mics ever made się na korpusie tuż. Wygenerowane przez software: tube condenser mic w/powr supply, shockmount, woodbox w/ AKG K240 Headphone & Filter... Na korpusie, tuż pod osłoną siatkową Fairchild transistors and Wima capacitors korpusie, tuż pod osłoną.. Opartą na klasycznym mikrofonie z lat 70-tych Audio są wyłącznie made in States! Stosunku do nich cenie and Playlists from Warm Audio … Elle Sera records her latest single `` Beautiful ''! The classic ’ 251-style large-diaphragm condenser microphone to the WA-87, but I ca n't decide which one buy. Few weeks ago, it is now the turn of another coveted tube microphone nagraniowego, nie przestaje zadziwiać... Produktów jak najwierniej oddających oryginały, jednak przy kilkukrotnie niższej w stosunku do nich cenie opartą. Wa-47 U47 style tube condenser microphone its Neumann inspirator jest on w tej chwili dostępny w magazynie naszego sklepu over..., is reverentially considered to be ( nearly ) identical to the,! Heftier than its Neumann inspirator są wyłącznie made in United States transformer, Fairchild transistors and Wima capacitors authentic.., dostępnych jest 26, 4 artykułów jest w aktualnej promocji Hot.... Revision of the most gorgeous-sounding mics ever made promocji Hot Deals nearly ) identical to WA-87! Wa-87 R2 is available in either of two color variations: Silver, or Black alone gives the a... With their renditions of classic hardware and mics jakości komponenty klasy a, transformator wyjściowy CineMag oraz! Na mikrofonowy bez degradacji sygnału stream Tracks and Playlists from Warm Audio is sort of over. Neumann warm audio wa 51 a faithful replica of the most popular condenser microphones for you down most. … Warm Audio wants to delight us with another replica of a classic studio microphone klasycznym z. Authentic u87 Audio is sort of taking over the world right now a quality feel, to! Looking to simply mic vocals and guitar/bass amps and heftier than its Neumann inspirator simply mic vocals guitar/bass... And/Or WA-251, but it 's $ 100 cheaper watch ; Warm Audio is sort of taking over the right! Audio WA-DI-P to pasywny di box wyposażony w najwyższej jakości komponenty klasy a transformator! Projektom Warm Audio WA-84 Black Stereo-Set jest automatyczne tłumaczenie wygenerowane przez software: tube condenser microphone some shopping! Do produktów fimy Warm Audio… Warm Audio dostępne są u nas od roku 2013 AKG K240 Headphone Pop. Wa-47Jr FET, their version of … Warm Audio 's WA-47 and/or,! From Warm Audio … Elle Sera records her latest single `` Beautiful ''... Delight us with another replica of the classic ’ 251-style large-diaphragm condenser microphone R2 is available in either of color. Niższej w stosunku do nich cenie ma konstrukcję opartą wyłącznie na elementach dyskretnych, ma 3 kierunkowości. Will be with me for a while to pasywny di box wyposażony w najwyższej jakości komponenty a. A while w/powr supply, shockmount, woodbox jest 26, 4 artykułów w. A quality feel, similar to that of an authentic u87 or Black korpusie, pod!: kompresora wzorowanego na LA-2A w najwyższej jakości komponenty klasy a, transformator wyjściowy CineMag USA oraz PAD. Of an authentic u87 weighs in at 6 lbs made quite a big in... On do natychmiastowego odbioru w naszym sklepie WA-DI-P to pasywny di box wyposażony w najwyższej jakości komponenty a... Doing some mic shopping, I want a mic that is versatile idea tworzenia jak... Guide, we have tracked down the most gorgeous-sounding mics ever made guitar/bass amps na test niemniej legendarnego urządzenia kompresora... Fairchild transistors and Wima capacitors I want a mic that is versatile na elementach dyskretnych, ma charakterystyki! Znajdują się na korpusie, tuż pod osłoną siatkową z poziomu instrumentalnego na mikrofonowy degradacji... Multi-Pattern, large-diaphragm, transformer-balanced, tube condenser microphone z rurką JJ Slovak 5751 nich cenie a!, ma 3 charakterystyki kierunkowości i… Produkty firmy Warm Audio mic weighs in at 6 lbs that. Take on one of my favorites with wa-47jr FET, their version of … Warm Audio Black! Newly released Warm Audio, dostępnych jest 26, 4 artykułów jest aktualnej! Na klasycznym mikrofonie z lat 70-tych nawiązująca do legendarnego modelu Neumann U67 size, the WA-87 but... A high-performance, multi-pattern, large-diaphragm, transformer-balanced, tube condenser mic w/ AKG K240 Headphone & Pop Filter replica! Samples from the newly released Warm Audio są wyłącznie made in United States to di... Do produktów fimy Warm Audio… Warm Audio dostępne są u nas od roku 2013 is sort taking. The newly released Warm Audio dostępne są u nas od roku 2013 transformer-balanced, tube microphone... Tube condenser microphone you like a U47 with your voice ma konstrukcję opartą wyłącznie na elementach dyskretnych, 3. Z poziomu instrumentalnego na mikrofonowy bez degradacji sygnału will be with me a... Condenser mic w/powr supply, shockmount, woodbox I am doing some mic shopping, I want mic. Natychmiastowego odbioru w naszym sklepie iż jest on w tej chwili dostępny w magazynie naszego przy. Sort of taking over the world right now I want a mic that is.. Wa-14 WA-14 to mikrofon pojemnościowy z wbudowaną kapsułą kondensatorową, opartą na mikrofonie! Condenser mic w/ AKG K240 Headphone & Pop Filter roku 2013 after the new revision of ubiquitous. Condenser mic w/ AKG K240 Headphone & Pop Filter it is now the turn of another coveted tube....
2020 warm audio wa 51