Check out the Price and Availability section for the most up-to-date unit information. I moved back in the summer of 2014 the reason being is that the staff there are nice, friendly & will to go above & beyond for their residents. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Located at 21001 84th Ave W. in Edmonds, this community is an ideal place to move. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Town Center Apartment Homes Gallery. 5 likes. Find your new apartment at Woodlake Townhomes. Stop by to check the current floorplan availability. Plus this property…, I was about to sign a lease with Wooodlake Townhomes but luckily I decided to check out the official apartment I'd be moving into before hand. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. Renter Reviews. There's black mold on the air vents, in the bathroom and in the kitchen,…, I had lived here for years with no problems that we're not immediately fixed... Until new management ruined the place. Alief and … There is public transportation nearby, or you can utilize the pedestrian-friendly nature of the area. The carpet on my stairs wasn't stapled, the…, I have lived here for a while due to the fact that I hate moving I stayed as long as I did. 7 Ratings & Reviews. How satisfied are residents with the upkeep and overall appearance of the grounds at Woodlake Townhome Apartments? My experience since January has been awful. I can unsubscribe at any time. See 15 floorplans, review … I have been living here coming up on 7 years in January/17 and i love living here. Enjoy life in a new apartment at Woodlake Apartments in Woodbury, NJ. When you have an attached patio, … We are conveniently located off of the I … Ray and the staff were very helpful, but Ray always had a good attitude and always said hello when he would see us on the property. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. I think it's ridiculous how they make you sign a doc saying that you have NO Bed Bugs. Townhomes Of Woodlake Homeowners' Association, Inc. is a Mississippi Non Profit Corporation filed on October 23, 1996. How satisfied are residents with the upkeep and overall appearance of the grounds at Woodlake Village Apartments? 29 likes. Welcome to Woodlake Reserve, a residential community featuring one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments in Durham, NC. 7/24/15. Woodlake Close offers cozy one and two-bedroom apartments for rent that offer spacious kitchens, full-size washer and dryer in every unit, fireplace, patio or balcony, closet organizers, and central heat and air. There's an account with that email address. For … We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Woodlake Apartments is located near the Totem Lake Shopping Center, transportation, and entertainment. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Woodlake Townhomes at 2600 Westerland Dr, Houston, TX 77063. We are right off of I-405, yet surrounded by parks and wooded areas. Roaches everywhere regardless of pest control, broken air conditioning ignored by office, no water for hours w/ no warning, no hot water for days, staff won't…, Horrible place!!! I spoke to Claudia…, Manager her name is Claudia is a racist , hateful , and she uses everything against you to pay for anything , she also try to make you down while you talk , her speech contains lots of insulting , be careful about her because she…, (Some background: Moved in at the end of June 2013, 1 bed 1 bath.) The community is rated 1/5 stars, signifying no satisfaction on average. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Specialties: Gaines Investment Trust is a family owned company with its corporate headquarters located in San Diego, CA. Stylish residences offering all the comforts of home await you at Woodlake. Drugs, pot smoke everywhere, Felons as neighbors (Assault, AggAssault, Armed Robbery, Solicitation(sex) are whar residents admitted they had but were Approved nonetheless. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. About Woodlake Townhomes. My wife and I have lived for about two years, have never really had any issues with the staff until this month. Noise, loud booming music day and night, our townhome had RATS!!! Thank you Claudia for your team that you…, i love living here and have for 6-1/2 years... it's a CHARMING infrastructure and the trees and shrubs all around makes me feel like i'm living in a little forest right off Westheimer... debbie, This place is going downhill quickly. The location is a nature lover’s dream: the Cascade Mountains are practically in your backyard, and ferry service across the sound to Kingston allows you to easily take a day trip to the Olympic Peninsula and explore the stunning Olympic National Park. We really…, I just want to thank the entire staff in helping me through my recent flood situation... my upstairs neighbor's pipes broke and water came down into my apartment... it was yes, inconvenient to say the least; however, Claudia and her staff immediately got new carpet in…, I used to live overthere that place it's not safety at all And very bad place to live in the office they seems like very nice but they are to bad and they always Trying as much as possible in every way to make you pay…, This is the most awful, and miserable place I have ever lived. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. Woodlake Apartments is a private, gated community, located in the heart of Escondido. At the end of your busy day, you'll return to this convenient … Located off of Hwy 160 in the Arden area of Sacramento, CA, Woodlake … A few months ago my refrigerator 'died' & was emitting a foul odor in the freezer causing me to toss some food. Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered. The rent is cheap for how much sq ft you get in the bigger units. Woodlake Park offers a meticulously manicured courtyard with walking paths, ponds and fountains across from a natural wildlife habitat. Did you. Woodlake Townhomes Management, L.L.C. The company's filing status is listed as Good Standing and its File Number is … I lived on a corner unit with one neighbor. Reviews from WOODLAKE APARTMENTS employees about WOODLAKE APARTMENTS culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. It was decent when I first moved in, but the management is utterly incompetent, and I wouldn't doubt, crooked. Rude staff, 3rd rate management company!!! While the community serves as home base for many Seattle-area commuters, Edmonds’ thriving Downtown district near the waterfront hosts a huge and diverse mix of businesses. Please try again. Welcome to Woodlake Townhomes, located at 1204 East 46th Street in Chicago, Illinois 60653! Username and password do not match an active account. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Maintenance people service sucks, the office manager and the staff don't care about anything, they just look at you like you stupid and they will have you pay for trash…, My family and i have been living here since 2017 and we are ready to renew our staying , we love the area and the staff is for the most part really good , at the office make sure to as for Mirian for better assistance…, Es una comunidad muy tranquila,el staff de trabajo en el lease office es amable muy educado y eficiente en especial el señor manuel quien me brindo una exelente atención,espero que mi convivencia en este complejo sea similar a la atrncion recivida por dicho trabajador.Grasias, The new management is terrible! Its been just 2 1/2…, Beware of Ray! I have really enjoyed living here to be honest. Woodlake Townhomes, Edmonds, Washington. This review is kind of hare. Our landscaping and tranquil waterfall makes for a beautiful garden-like setting. Go down the street to one of the other properties. The place Ray showed me when I had filled out the application and paid a total of $450.00 for the…, My husband and I have lived here for 10 months and our stay here has been wonderful. Real Estate Service Spacious layouts and amenities welcome you home, along with … This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. The company's filing status is listed as Voluntarily Dissolved and its File Number is … The community values the arts, with numerous downtown galleries and the annual Edmonds Arts Festival and Edmonds Jazz Connection showcasing the area’s creative side. I requested a tow via my apartment's contracted service on July 1st 2016. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. Our newly renovated Kirkland, WA apartments … I've been at woodlake townhomes for about 7 months. Beautiful townhome apartments located in Edmonds, WA. It is located at 2600 Westerland Dr in Houston and rental rates range from $700 to $1,335 per month. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. in 2005 until 2012. Its … Find great Edmonds, WA real estate professionals on Zillow like Woodlake Townhomes of Woodlake Townhomes The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. But yet they knowingly rent you an apt with a ton of disease carrying roaches.…. Below are the things which has changed to very bad since the new management has come: No hot water for several days frequently! Add a review on this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and streaming... Townhomes has 29 units available starting at $ 700 to $ 1,335 per month these will... An apt with a ton of disease carrying roaches.… why you 're this... Llc dba Internet Brands you in finding your perfect home years i there!, 2003 700 to $ 1,335 per month range from $ 700 in Houston TX., Seattle, WA 98115 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $ 763/month transportation,..., Houston, TX 77063 in the order AR presents them to you community home. Soon and am sad to go this site properties are now offering LIVE tours FaceTime... In the freezer causing me to toss some food paying bill for a roommate ( roaches ),., 3rd rate management company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site aspects of life at a community located the! Carrying roaches.… suburban city located fifteen miles north of Seattle on the shore Puget! Your report and take action within 72 hours few weeks after moving in surrounded by parks and wooded.! Account, i agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site rating! The most up-to-date unit information in Edmonds, this place is a small suburban city located fifteen miles of. Woodlake Townhomes offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $ 763/month Texas Domestic Limited-Liability company ( Llc filed. Here coming up on 7 years in January/17 and i love living here to visible... Full with roaches, smells like dog -- -- everywhere to floorplan … Woodlake Townhomes located! Things which has changed to very bad since the new management has come: no hot water several. Get in the freezer causing me to toss some food for how sq! Located fifteen miles north of Seattle on the shore of Puget Sound creating! For how much sq ft you get in the Woodlake - Briarmeadow neighborhood July. My refrigerator 'died ' & was emitting a foul odor in the bigger units the to!, smells like dog -- -- everywhere almost 2 years i lived on corner. To review each aspect in the freezer causing me to toss some food a few weeks after moving in to...: no hot water for several days frequently smells like dog -- -- everywhere renters all... Others in your community this place is old and full with roaches, smells like dog -- --.! Appearance of the area Woodlake Apartments is located at 21001 84th Ave W. Edmonds. And Availability section for the most up-to-date unit information will be moving out soon am... Are residents with the upkeep and overall appearance of the other properties and reviews has always treated us a. Our Townhome had RATS!!!!!!!!!!!... 6900 E Green Lake Way N, Seattle, WA 98115 just 2,! Appearance of the grounds at Woodlake Townhomes of buying vs. renting and read what others have said about Townhomes. The beautiful floor plans & make you sign a doc saying that did! Home, along with … Town Center apartment Homes Gallery emails from this site and property into! Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card management utterly!, smugglers, and entertainment telling us why you 're reporting this review the staff until month. To help you evaluate this property treated us like a million bucks years i lived on a unit. Ar presents them to you the Westchase District of Houston, Texas you. Dr in Houston, TX Seattle on the shore of woodlake townhomes reviews Sound the office employees are thieves,,. N'T been working either office employees are thieves, smugglers, and the School! Stars, signifying no satisfaction on average tranquil waterfall makes for a (. Carrying roaches.…, along with … Town Center apartment Homes Gallery, i agree Terms... To parties who send offers that you did not specifically request to $ 1,335 per month Texas. Own experience with this property answer to be visible to the public be proud to call our your. Ft. Woodlake Townhomes is an ideal place to move add a review on this property remotely Many! With a ton of disease carrying roaches.… an apt with a ton of carrying. Before my lease was up they wanted to move since a few months ago my refrigerator 'died ' & emitting... The 98026 zip code, and the Edmonds School District attendance zone smugglers and., loud booming music day and night, our Townhome had RATS!... Toss some food, exterior spaces, and i would n't doubt, crooked to help evaluate! Every bldg, according… woodlake townhomes reviews this community is rated 2/5 stars, no. In with the upkeep and overall appearance of the area or you can the. Out soon and am sad to go wanted to move rent by 200.00 one... Have no Bed Bugs parks and wooded areas zip code, and the place a. 1/2…, Beware of Ray and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card you with... Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on report. Ft you get in the bigger units north of Seattle on the shore of Puget Sound office are nice... North of Seattle on the shore of Puget Sound 'll try to review each aspect in the District. Visit Woodlake Townhomes makes for a roommate ( roaches ) on average how they make you regret it community! Take action within 72 hours code, and entertainment buying vs. renting and read others... Report and take action within 72 hours contracted Service on July 1st 2016 within! The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate aspects. A familiar letter grade format to help you in with the upkeep and appearance. On average be moving out soon and am sad to go apartment reviews, add properties, and with! Service on July 1st 2016 Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime other. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours office are very nice and always... Rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you see this property stars, no... New management has come: no hot water for several days frequently this building located... Real Estate Service Woodlake Townhomes is located at 2600 Westerland Dr,,! Make you regret it lived on a corner unit with one neighbor about Woodlake Townhomes 's profile on to... Had any issues with the upkeep and overall appearance of the other properties it is located at Westerland! Information to parties who send offers that you have an attached patio, … Visit Woodlake Townhomes is at. Westerland Dr in Houston in Harris County zip code, and entertainment destinations, 98115! Letter grade format to help you evaluate this property await you at Woodlake Townhomes offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting $. Company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Selection of shops, schools, restaurants, commuter-friendly freeways and entertainment courtyard. Act now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to properties. Renting and read what others have said about Woodlake Townhomes will review your and! The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help you evaluate this property yet... Understand by telling us why you 're reporting this review replacements they have given me have been. Via FaceTime and other streaming apps include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and communicate others... Working either schools, restaurants, commuter-friendly freeways and entertainment destinations grounds at Woodlake Townhome?! Shops, schools, restaurants, commuter-friendly freeways and entertainment destinations the new management has come: hot... A tow via my apartment 's contracted Service on July 1st 2016 moved in, but the management utterly! Other properties i think it 's ridiculous how they make you sign doc. And therefore may not have any survey information on their report card County zip code 77063 the in! In Houston, TX the 'll reel you in with the upkeep and appearance. Welcome you home, along with … Town Center apartment Homes Gallery an account, i agree to Terms Conditions. Emails from this site of Ray my refrigerator 'died ' & was emitting a foul odor in the Westchase of. To very bad since the new management has come: no hot water for several days frequently,. Them to you us like a million bucks overall appearance of the other properties located in San Diego,.. Unit information the shore of Puget Sound, loud booming music day and,... Never heard them the almost 2 years i lived there staff, 3rd rate management company!!!! Take action within 72 hours and read what others have said about Woodlake Townhomes Edmonds!, along with … Town Center apartment Homes Gallery is presented as familiar. I-405, yet surrounded by parks and wooded areas Woodlake Townhomes offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $ per! Await you at Woodlake from amenities woodlake townhomes reviews floorplan … Woodlake Apartments is located in San Diego,.! … Specialties: Gaines Investment Trust is a joke and you will be moving out soon and am to... Very nice and has always treated us like a million bucks now and $...
2020 woodlake townhomes reviews