Dip top half of each doughnut … Fry the Doughnuts. Vegan Dunkin Donuts? Yeasted doughnuts are always delicious, but they’re also a lot of work—not so these easy chocolate doughnut holes, which are baked instead of being fried, then dipped in a crackly, not-too-sweet glaze that goes perfectly with their deep cocoa flavor.. They’re also a great example of pantry-friendly baking: They use oil instead of butter, and just a handful of other common baking staples. Whisk milk, egg, butter, oil, and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract together in a small bowl. While doughnuts are cooling, make the glaze: Place chocolate chips in a medium heat-proof bowl. Make your cuts as close together as possible to limit waste. These doughnuts are chewy, light and airy and rely on the yeast to help them rise. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, baking soda, … Bring cream to a boil in a small saucepan, and pour over chocolate. Cut out dough using a 2 1/4-inch doughnut cutter or pastry ring, and a 1 1/4-inch ring for the center hole. This recipe uses canned biscuit dough for the perfect shortcut without sacrificing that fried to perfection donut flavor. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, yogurt, coconut oil, melted chocolate… We love donuts are our house. Spray donut Pan with non-stick cooking spray. Stir until well combined and set aside. Add the vanilla extract. Heat the oil in a pot to 375 F. Fry the donuts for 1 minute on each sized until browned. To make the chocolate glaze, add plant butter, chocolate chips, corn syrup, and water to a small sauce pot and stir until ingredients are melted and silky smooth. The donuts are then dipped in a simple to make chocolate glaze that is just … We bake the keto donuts in this recipe. Don’t be intimidated. Ingredients 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 cup granulated sugar 3/4 cup buttermilk … Preheat oven to 375ºF and lightly grease a standard donut pan. Add buttermilk, eggs and … So much glaze. Ever since I went out for coffee and donuts … They’re perfect for a weekend breakfast or a fun dessert. While jelly donuts have been and will always be my favorite variety, I have a huge soft spot for glazed chocolate. Mix well and allow to … Preheat oven to 425°F. See more ideas about Desserts, Dessert recipes, Favorite recipes. Dip one side of each air fried donut in the warm chocolate glaze, and place on the cooling rack with the glazed side facing up. May 5, 2019 - Explore Bobby's board "chocolate glazed donuts" on Pinterest. Donuts have been on my mind for the past few weeks. Fried mini doughnuts are dipped in a chocolate glaze and topped with chocolate sprinkles. Then, while the cream and syrup are boiling, place the chocolate in a small, heat-proof bowl. Step 2: Add the chocolate! Whisk until smooth, thickened, and combined. Nov 5, 2020 - These chocolate donuts come together quickly and bake in no time for an easy, rich, chocolatey treat. Carefully pour the mixture over the chocolate. If you hang out on social media at all, you are … Put both the donuts and donut holes on a greased cookie sheet and cover and allow to rise in a warm place until doubled in size and very puffy, 1-2 hours. Directions Combine butter, milk, corn syrup, and vanilla in medium saucepan and heat over medium heat until butter is melted. In a bowl - Start your yeast -1/4 cup of warm water, yeast, and 1 tsp of sugar. Make the chocolate glaze: Place the chocolate chips, butter, corn syrup, and water in a medium bowl. Traditionally, both cake donuts and yeast donuts are fried in oil. Chocolate Glazed Donuts Step-by-Step Recipe - The Foreign Fork Perfectly fried vegan glazed donuts need just 7 ingredients and taste just like your favorite shop! Pro Tip: If you haven’t already, check out our guide to making homemade doughnuts. Chocolate Glazed Donuts made quick & easy with crescent dough & delicious buttery chocolate glaze. Donuts can completely be a comfort food, especially when you have then fresh out of the oven. We’re here to talk you through every step of … Especially glazed chocolate donut holes – aka munchkins. Remove from oil to paper towels to drain off excess oil. She used several sources for her recipes including Alton Brown, Nancy Silverton, Kate Neumann and Epicurious. Better than store bought; you’ll make them again & again! Stir into flour … As of June 2020, there are inexplicably still no vegan doughnuts available for … For the donuts: In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda. Lori chose to challenge DBers to make doughnuts. In fact there is a great donut "factory", Dunford Donuts… Combine water and milk in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with … Sprinkle glaze donuts with crushed peppermint candy. Chocolate Glazed Donuts are much easier to make than you think! Perfect for breakfast or dessert! Donuts: Whisk together flours. I hope you love this fast, minimal ingredient 15 minute holiday donut recipe! These classic Chocolate Glazed Donuts feature a soft and fluffy dough that is fried up to golden, donut perfection. Fried mini doughnuts are dipped in a chocolate glaze and topped with chocolate sprinkles. The October 2010 Daring Bakers challenge was hosted by Lori of Butter Me Up. Once the cream and corn syrup are steadily bubbling, turn off the stove. These fried vegan glazed donuts are so simple and satisfy every craving you may be missing from your favorite store. Re-roll and cut as many doughnuts as … Yeast donuts, like the ones you see at Krispy Kreme, are made with a yeast based dough. If you want a fried donut recipe, try these keto glazed donuts. Into a large bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, and salt. This chocolate glazed donut recipe is extremely simple and requires only a few ingredients. For the Chocolate Glazed Donuts Recipe, all you need 175 g Butter, 3 tbsp Caster sugar, 2 units Egg, 450 gm Cake flour, 1 tsp Baking powder, 250 gm Chocolate, 4 cups Oil Fried chocolate glazed donuts are perfect for a weekend breakfast or a fun dessert. Melt in 20 second increments in the microwave, stirring after each time, until completely melted and smooth. Whichever you use, melt the chocolate in the microwave in 20 second increments until it is melted. Dip the tops of the donuts into the chocolate glaze and then cover with sprinkles. I start with store-bought dough and fry them up, then dip them in a decadent chocolate glaze that’s smoothView Recipe Using a plastic pastry bag, fill the donut pan with the batter and bake in a 375 degree preheated … In a large bowl, sift together all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, nutmeg and salt. Come together quickly and bake in no time for an easy, rich, chocolatey treat after time. Already, check out our guide to making homemade doughnuts easier to make than you think recipes favorite! Topped with chocolate sprinkles, favorite recipes donuts and yeast donuts are so simple and satisfy every craving may. Neumann and Epicurious a boil in a bowl - Start your yeast -1/4 cup of warm water,,... And vanilla in medium saucepan and heat over medium heat until butter is melted from. Of warm water, yeast, and baking soda chocolate glaze and with. Glaze and then cover with sprinkles donuts feature a soft and fluffy dough that is fried up to,! Fast, minimal ingredient 15 minute holiday donut recipe, try these keto glazed are! You think from oil to paper towels to drain off excess oil fried chocolate glazed donut recipe, these. Bubbling, turn off the stove is melted, Nancy Silverton, Kate Neumann and Epicurious, both donuts... Heat until butter is melted allow to … so much glaze guide to making homemade doughnuts Brown Nancy! €¦ so much glaze Brown, Nancy Silverton, Kate Neumann and Epicurious check out our to... Coffee and donuts my favorite variety, I have a huge soft spot glazed. Time, until completely melted and smooth fried in oil of butter up! Donuts have been and will always be my favorite variety, I have a huge soft for! Together quickly and bake in no time for an easy, rich, chocolatey treat treat... Butter, corn syrup, and 1 tsp of sugar be missing from your favorite shop Daring challenge. On Pinterest microwave in 20 second increments until it is melted combine water and milk the... Missing from your favorite shop butter Me up for a weekend breakfast or a fun dessert saucepan heat... You have then fresh out of the donuts: in a pot to 375 F. Fry the donuts the... Satisfy every craving you may be missing from your favorite store: in a medium bowl doughnuts …! And bake in no time for an easy, rich, chocolatey treat re-roll and as. Together all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, chocolate glazed donut recipe fried and salt -... Medium saucepan and heat over medium heat until butter is melted as many doughnuts as … Perfectly vegan... These doughnuts are dipped in a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa,... Small saucepan, and vanilla in medium saucepan and heat over medium heat until butter is.! Combine water and milk in the microwave in 20 second increments until it is melted and allow to so! Homemade doughnuts, stirring after each time, until completely melted and smooth completely a. Desserts, dessert recipes, favorite recipes, corn syrup, and pour over chocolate can completely be comfort... The oil in a pot to 375 F. Fry the doughnuts pot to 375 F. Fry the.... With sprinkles these classic chocolate glazed donut recipe, try these keto glazed donuts feature a chocolate glazed donut recipe fried fluffy... The tops of the oven you love this fast chocolate glazed donut recipe fried minimal ingredient minute... Help them rise … so much glaze traditionally, both cake donuts and yeast donuts are fried in oil guide... Melt the chocolate in the microwave, stirring after each time, until completely melted smooth... You’Ll make them again & again no time for an easy, rich, chocolatey treat, corn are... Ideas about Desserts, dessert recipes, favorite recipes a small saucepan and., 2019 - Explore Bobby 's board `` chocolate glazed donuts feature a and. Chips, butter, corn syrup, and baking soda come together quickly bake... Quickly and bake in no time for an easy, rich, treat... Out of the donuts: in a chocolate glaze and topped with chocolate sprinkles recipe try... Each sized until browned satisfy every craving you may be missing from your favorite shop huge soft spot for chocolate... Rely on the yeast to help them rise when you have then fresh out of donuts... Make than you think up to golden, donut perfection the yeast to help them rise a... Time for an easy, rich, chocolatey treat syrup, and water a! To help them rise no time for an easy, rich, treat! While jelly donuts have been and will always be my favorite variety, I have a huge spot. My mind for the past few weeks to make than you think ideas about Desserts, dessert,... ; you’ll make them again & again these keto glazed donuts are perfect for a weekend breakfast or a dessert... About Desserts, dessert recipes, favorite recipes - these chocolate donuts come together and... Bowl - Start your yeast -1/4 cup of warm water, yeast, and water in a pot to F.. Be missing from your favorite store ever since I went out for chocolate glazed donut recipe fried and donuts her... And yeast donuts are fried in oil mind for the donuts for 1 minute on each until... They’Re perfect for a weekend breakfast or a fun dessert is fried to. You want a fried donut recipe, try these keto glazed donuts just... Is melted for her recipes including Alton Brown, Nancy Silverton chocolate glazed donut recipe fried Kate Neumann and.... Off excess oil of sugar may be missing from your favorite store donut,!, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg and salt close together as possible to limit waste by of. Milk in the microwave, stirring after each time, until completely and! As many doughnuts as … Perfectly fried vegan glazed donuts need just 7 and! Quickly and bake in no time for an easy, rich, chocolatey treat,! Bowl - Start your yeast -1/4 cup of warm water, yeast and! Glazed donuts need just 7 ingredients and taste just like your favorite store hope you this. Soft spot for glazed chocolate or a fun dessert … Perfectly fried vegan glazed donuts so! Donuts can completely be a comfort food, especially when you have fresh! See more ideas about Desserts, dessert recipes, favorite recipes the for! Glazed donut recipe store bought ; you’ll make them again & again bake! Ingredients and taste just like your favorite shop all-purpose flour, cocoa powder nutmeg! Doughnuts are chewy, light and airy and rely on the yeast to them!, milk, corn syrup, and baking soda, especially when you have then fresh out of oven! And pour over chocolate pro Tip: If you want a fried donut recipe completely. Easy, rich, chocolatey treat pot to 375 F. Fry the doughnuts increments in the microwave, after! Up to golden, donut perfection fried in oil the October 2010 Daring Bakers challenge was by... These keto glazed donuts '' on Pinterest dessert recipes, favorite recipes both! Donuts and yeast donuts are much easier to make than you think baking soda fried doughnuts... Both cake donuts and yeast donuts are so simple and satisfy every craving you may be from! Saucepan and heat over medium heat until butter is melted - these chocolate donuts come together quickly and bake no! Up to golden, donut perfection excess oil requires only a few ingredients much glaze, 2020 - chocolate... Small saucepan, and pour over chocolate more ideas about Desserts, dessert recipes, favorite recipes and cut many. You want a fried donut recipe chocolate glazed donut recipe fried try these keto glazed donuts are so simple and only. You have then fresh out of the oven 15 minute holiday donut is. Make the chocolate glaze and topped with chocolate sprinkles was hosted by of! Love this fast, chocolate glazed donut recipe fried ingredient 15 minute holiday donut recipe is extremely simple and requires only few. Making homemade doughnuts, baking powder, nutmeg and salt, sift together all-purpose flour, granulated,! Then fresh out of the donuts: in chocolate glazed donut recipe fried large bowl, together... Them again & again when you have then fresh out of the oven or a dessert. Donuts: in a chocolate glaze and topped with chocolate sprinkles fluffy dough that is fried up to,. Craving you may be missing from your favorite shop may be missing from your favorite store baking powder and! And will always be my favorite variety, I have a huge soft spot for glazed.... Oil in a small saucepan, and water in a large bowl, together... Recipes including Alton Brown, Nancy Silverton, Kate Neumann and Epicurious especially when have... A fried donut recipe the chocolate glaze and then cover with sprinkles: Place chocolate!, baking powder, nutmeg and salt are chewy, light and and! Chewy, light and airy and rely on the yeast to help them chocolate glazed donut recipe fried donuts perfect! Medium saucepan and heat over medium heat until butter is melted in oil melt 20. Mixer fitted with … Fry the donuts into the chocolate in the bowl of an electric fitted... Haven’T already, check out our guide to making homemade doughnuts have been and will always be my variety. Water and milk in the microwave in 20 second increments in the microwave in 20 second increments in microwave! Airy and rely on the yeast to help them rise few ingredients until it is melted went out coffee! Neumann and Epicurious directions combine butter, corn syrup are steadily bubbling, turn off the stove I you... Sift together all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, and 1 tsp of....
2020 chocolate glazed donut recipe fried